WTB: 03-04 Cobra, Stock, Low Miles

robrbn

Established Member
Looking for either an '03 or '04 Cobra that is stock (will accept mods such as CAI or exhaust) and has under 20,000 miles (the lower the better). Looking for competition orange, sonic blue, or redfire. Help me out guys I've been searching all over.

Comp281

Established Member
It might take a while to find the right car. Just be persistent and have the cash ready. Also helps to mention what price range you are able to meet. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Everything is for sale for the right price.

robrbn

Established Member
Did you check mine out 2003 dsg 17.5k miles?

Sounds like an awesome car, but DSG is just not a color I am looking for. I'd be willing to pay up to $30k when the right car comes along or to persuade someone to sell theirs!

Spray2play

Established Member
I have my '03 Redfire/parchment/parchment conv termi. One of 196 color combos. Sitting on 19,800 miles. Kenny Brown extreme matrix system, upgrades to IRS for dependability, sequential taillamps, Steeda Tri-ax shifter factory upgrade alarm tinted windows redline hood lifts laminated window sticker and SVT certificate. Looking for $21k. I have for extra $2k the upgrade kit bought but never installed: Bassani SS X-pipe w/cats, Magnaflow SS catback, MAC Straightshot CAI w/massair, ACT SFI Twin disc clutch set-up, 3.10 pulley w/new belt and Diablo tuner. Car is very clean and solid no excuse termi with all documents and paperwork in folder. Asking price is trade price on '12-'13 Edge or Escape locally. I have 3 mustangs and its bedded down now since we finally are getting snow. 6 weeks til Florida nmra. Let me know if you have any interest. I can be reached at 815-690-2128. Thanks, J.R.

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Not sure if you like Screaming Yellow or not, but I have a mint 15k mile 04 coupe mostly stock I'd consider selling. Car in sig.

03 cobra svt

Established Member
Check out mine , 03 sonic blue, 5450 original miles .. Clean carfax. . With tasteful mods plus comes with a bunch of others brand new in boxes $25,500... Not to far away .. Im in NY

Last edited:

robrbn

Established Member
I have my '03 Redfire/parchment/parchment conv termi. One of 196 color combos. Sitting on 19,800 miles. Kenny Brown extreme matrix system, upgrades to IRS for dependability, sequential taillamps, Steeda Tri-ax shifter factory upgrade alarm tinted windows redline hood lifts laminated window sticker and SVT certificate. Looking for $21k. I have for extra $2k the upgrade kit bought but never installed: Bassani SS X-pipe w/cats, Magnaflow SS catback, MAC Straightshot CAI w/massair, ACT SFI Twin disc clutch set-up, 3.10 pulley w/new belt and Diablo tuner. Car is very clean and solid no excuse termi with all documents and paperwork in folder. Asking price is trade price on '12-'13 Edge or Escape locally. I have 3 mustangs and its bedded down now since we finally are getting snow. 6 weeks til Florida nmra. Let me know if you have any interest. I can be reached at 815-690-2128. Thanks, J.R.

Thanks but not interested in verts.

Users who are viewing this thread