Wtb 03/04 cobra seats

Swervedriver

Established Member
I've got some back seats. Light gray inserts. Mint condition.

I'm asking $300. Let me know if you're interested.

etony89

Established Member
i have front and rear out of my 03. they are gray and black. i can send pics if you are interested. where are you located?

VEGASbabyVEGAS

I }> MY HONDA
Established Member
sorry for the delay responding...

swervedriver...is that $300 shipped to cali?

etony...I saw your f/s thread... im interested in the fronts if you can get be a better pic of the wear...but you did say you would not seperate... i just dont want to deal with the burn in the rear... located in southern california

svtforme...very interested...I just dont know how hard it will be to find the fronts

CobraMac

Established Member
Bummer youre looking for coupe...if you were looking for vert I live in socal and have been pondering selling my seats haha. Good luck finding some! :beer:

etony89

Established Member
the burn isn't really noticable unless you look for it. i will take a pic of it. i would like to sell them as a set. let me know what you think.

etony89

Established Member
the hole is literally like 1/16 of an inch. i just know how some people are with finding something wrong with something they buy so i wanted to point it out. i will try to get a better pic of the driver seat and also the hole on the back seat tomorrow.

VEGASbabyVEGAS

I }> MY HONDA
Established Member
the hole is literally like 1/16 of an inch. i just know how some people are with finding something wrong with something they buy so i wanted to point it out. i will try to get a better pic of the driver seat and also the hole on the back seat tomorrow.

thank you... pm how much you are looking to get shipped to 92345

Swervedriver

Established Member
sorry for the delay responding...

swervedriver...is that $300 shipped to cali?

etony...I saw your f/s thread... im interested in the fronts if you can get be a better pic of the wear...but you did say you would not seperate... i just dont want to deal with the burn in the rear... located in southern california

svtforme...very interested...I just dont know how hard it will be to find the fronts

Quick calc to L.A comes out to $59 not taking into account the size of the package.

Users who are viewing this thread