Ke1130

Established Member
I concur. It's not far from me either.
I thought so to that’s why I figured I posted it but like you said earlier it’s not technically a roller although the owner is willing to sell it that way maybe the OP is looking for something ready to go. I thought even 12.8 with a blown engine was a good deal. Interior looks to be in pretty decent shape for the miles also.

RichM1983

Established Member
For that price , and the color ,and miles , i would think shipping it would be a no brainer .
I got a quote its anywhere from 1500-1800. Totally worth it but I'm scared to do do something like that not in person. Hard to trust sending someone that kind of cash for me.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah the seller. At that price it sold to the first person that saw it. Or it was fake lol.

I actually talked to this guy and was second in line for the car if "the other guy flaked" as it was not to far south of here and i had saw the ad the day it had come out. He told me later that night that he was just blown up in his email over the car.

Anyhow the scoop on the Car was the guy ran it with no oil. He said there were no signs of leaks on the ground etc and the engine went south on him. He was very down about it and just ready to move on from the car.

I just thought I would share.

Good luck in your Search as I hope you find one!

RichM1983

Established Member
I actually talked to this guy and was second in line for the car if "the other guy flaked" as it was not to far south of here and i had saw the ad the day it had come out. He told me later that night that he was just blown up in his email over the car.

Anyhow the scoop on the Car was the guy ran it with no oil. He said there were no signs of leaks on the ground etc and the engine went south on him. He was very down about it and just ready to move on from the car.

I just thought I would share.

Good luck in your Search as I hope you find one!

Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread