WTB: 03-04 Cobra rack and pinion

RussZTT

Established Member
Let me know what you have, how many miles etc. Needs to be in perfect working order.

Thanks!

419forest

Established Member
I have one from a 2003 Mach 1. Perfect working order. Based on my understanding, this is the same as from a 2003/2004 Cobra; 40k miles

RussZTT

Established Member
I have one from a 2003 Mach 1. Perfect working order. Based on my understanding, this is the same as from a 2003/2004 Cobra; 40k miles
hmm, I think the turning radius is different but I can research. How much do you want for it?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I have new, not rebuilt Ford $900. Rare, as they were not available through Ford. Ex-racing program leftover parts.

RussZTT

Established Member
So you have a "rare" Ford rack and pinion for $900. :??: Little broad don't ya think?

I'm looking for a 03-04 COBRA one. :poke:

Thanks anyway... :shrug:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
So you have a "rare" Ford rack and pinion for $900. :??: Little broad don't ya think?

I'm looking for a 03-04 COBRA one. :poke:

Thanks anyway... :shrug:

Yes, I know what you are looking for, as I read your add. I have the only new one you will find. If you find another new one for less buy it.:coolman:

sibhus

Established Member
I just picked up the Cardone 22-2000 2003 Cobra rebuilt steering rack from Advance Auto for $190 after the 50 off coupon. If you return your core, you get another 100 back.. Its a good alternative..

RussZTT

Established Member
Yes, I know what you are looking for, as I read your add. I have the only new one you will find. If you find another new one for less buy it.:coolman:
You have the only new one left? I just ordered a brand new OEM one from Tousley for $257.

RussZTT

Established Member
How is that possible? I also needed one and called tons of places even Tousley twice and they confirmed I couldn't get a new one anymore and all they carried was OEM Remanufactured?
:shrug: Just called Steve. He had to get one but did.

Users who are viewing this thread