WTB: 03-04 Cobra PCM

tinosc281

Established Member
03-04 pcm

i have a brand new one from ford.never been in the car.no calibration.it's a ford replacement.i tought i needed one but mine ended up being good.bought from tousley ford a while back for 700 dollars.i will sell it for 550 shipped.also have a used one for 375 shipped.

Demonio

Established Member
Daam computers r 700 from ford wow. So how does it work if your computer craps out to put on car, do you need to take it to dealer or does it just relearneds the pats on car or does it come with no pats?

tinosc281

Established Member
03-04 pcm

Daam computers r 700 from ford wow. So how does it work if your computer craps out to put on car, do you need to take it to dealer or does it just relearneds the pats on car or does it come with no pats?

yes .you would have to take the car to the dealer.they have to down load the calibration related to your car from ford motor company.it is all related to your vin number.you can use a used one but the dealer has to flash the keys for the pats system,and the used one has the vin number from the car it came out not the one going in.also when you go for emission inspection they will see that the used pcm will have a different vin number than the car and it will raise red flags.

Users who are viewing this thread