WTB: 03-04 cobra! NJ,PA,DL,MD...17K CASH IN HAND

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
I know one you can buy ;-) But you won't get it for 17k. I'll sell it with or without the CCW's. You know the car and know it's the cleanest out there. Babied, never even driven. Get in touch....

JustinB

Established Member
I know one you can buy ;-) But you won't get it for 17k. I'll sell it with or without the CCW's. You know the car and know it's the cleanest out there. Babied, never even driven. Get in touch....

how much do you want for it? car specs? color/miles/ and so on??

lateralus72

Established Member
Have an 04 replica built out of a 99 cobra,black,black and grey int. coupe.Built by Hoffman Tuning in Fla.All the goodies,built right.All new.Stage 5 ported.TKO 600,04 IRS.500rwhp.$17500.207 441 0993

NICK2010

Established Member

How much r u selling it for?
and can u tell me details about it i am looking for a 03-04 coupe for about 18k!

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Sorry everyone, grandfather died and haven't been on. I'll post mine in the For Sale section soon enough, you'll see all info on it and pics.....

Users who are viewing this thread