wtb 03/04 cobra in nj area

mustang03v6

Established Member
im lookin for a 03/04 cobra in the nj area.post some pics and if there is anything done to the car

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Can you be a little more specific??

Price you are looking to spend?

Color?

Coupe/Vert?

Mods you want?

Miles you are looking for?

Etc...

CoBraStaNg2183

Established Member
friend of mine has a 03 black on black not one mod on it.. even exhaust is still stock hes 35 he bought it cause he wanted a toy nows hes unloading it 17k... only draw back is i believe car 70k for miles but it is unmolested pm me or write back tell me if ur interested hes in south jersey btw

mustang03v6

Established Member
price-23,000

color=doesnt matter

coupe

some mods

like 50,000 miles and under hopefully

ervis

Established Member
03 with 13k with cai, exhaust, and never pullied. I'm in broomall Pa, just west of philly. Pm me if your intrested. Thanks:beer:

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

20-COBRA-03

Banned
I have been contemplating selling my white 04 coupe. I have the title in hand. I have a mod list that is too long to remember. chromies. brand new yokohama s drives 275 40 17's. 26k miles w/ 7k or less on brand new motor. has 26 spline input shaft with new sleeve. has 1000 plus dollar centerforce dfx clutch with pp, steel fw, adjuster and quadrant. I have drilled and slotted rotors, brand new with hawk pads. full bolt ons. long tube bbk's. bbk o/r x pipe, also have bbk h pipe to go with it. borla stinger catback. blue raptor. full fuel, dual focus pumps, kb boost a pump, 60lb'ers with harnesses. autometer boost and fuel press with speed of sound pod. mgw short throw. metco drive shaft loop. metco 2lb lower. 2.760 upper from billet flow, also have a 2.930 upper. 4 piece idler kit with tensioner pulley from billet flow. steggy stage 4 blower plenum and throttle body. 2400 mass air meter from sct. sct xcalibrator 2 tuner. car has brand brand new alternator from ford with aftermarket 3.2 alt pulley and red top optima battery. rear has new axles and billet flow irs brace. i know damn well theres plenty more that i forgot to list. just got dyno'd at 17psi 482rwhp and 559rwtq corrected on a mustang dyno that has been known to read low numbers. interior is immaculate. exterior has always been kept like new. there is a few blemishes on the front bumper and a couple of tiny flaws on the hood from road debris that there is no way to avoid. car is really sweet though just dont have the time to use it, and i could use the money to put toward my business. there are two problems that i havent addressed yet. not a very big deal at all. the throw out bearing squeaks bad, needs to be replaced. this is due to driving it with poor clutch adjustment. there is also a grind going into second. it will not grind if you yank it into gear. I had a transmission mech look at it and he said its the blocking rings/ 2nd gear syncro. the car runs and drives f'ing beautiful. when i do take it out, im just easy going into second and it doesnt give me any problems at all. i havent decided if i want to sell or not but if the offer was acceptable i would let it go. if not then i will do what ive planned on and viper spec the t56 when i come up with the funds to do so. this car is no joke:rockon: thanks feel free to PM me if interested. -bob.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
due to your lack of posts, it wont let me send you a PM. lol. Give me your telephone number if you are a serious buyer and i will tell you what i need to get. thanks man

ervis

Established Member
Didn't get one either:??:... give me a call @ 484-802-0801 so i can give you more details if your still intrested...

Thanks..
-Ervis

mustang03v6

Established Member
pics didnt work.maybe interested in it.i found one for 16500 bone stock.would like with some mods.bump

Users who are viewing this thread