Wtb: 03-04 cobra in CA

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Once again I'm in the search for an 03-04 cobra. Decided to pause my search till after my birthday. My spending limit is 19k. No verts and no redfire or zinc yellow please.the more mods the better. also I would like it priced accordingly to kbb, not trying to spend 20+ k on a 70k car.

Note: please be serious on selling, no maybes. I had numerous "sellers" tell me they would sell, then completely back out after I have gotten everything done with my bank and paperwork. I don't want to waste neither of our time. Thanks:)

BLKSVTSNAKE

Established Member
I have a Black 03 with 45,300 miles. I have been debating selling her for a while now. Where in California do you live? Here are some pics. HRE 547 3 piece wheels/ Yokohama advan sport 255/40/18 and 295/35/18, Maximum Motorsport IRS grip package, H&R race springs, Maximum Motorsports CC plates, Billet Flow diff cover brace, MGW orange shifter, Adjustable clutch quadrant, K&N fipk cold air intake, Fully polished stainless SLP catted X pipe, Fully polished stainless Magna Flow catback, Cover Craft cover. The motor is completely stock.

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07576.jpg

DSC07557.jpg

DSC07570.jpg

DSC06415.jpg

DSC06411.jpg

cpthowdy87

Established Member
I have a Black 03 with 45,300 miles. I have been debating selling her for a while now. Where in California do you live? Here are some pics. HRE 547 3 piece wheels/ Yokohama advan sport 255/40/18 and 295/35/18, Maximum Motorsport IRS grip package, H&R race springs, Maximum Motorsports CC plates, Billet Flow diff cover brace, MGW orange shifter, Adjustable clutch quadrant, K&N fipk cold air intake, Fully polished stainless SLP catted X pipe, Fully polished stainless Magna Flow catback, Cover Craft cover. The motor is completely stock.

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07576.jpg

DSC07557.jpg

DSC07570.jpg

DSC06415.jpg

DSC06411.jpg

Got a number? tried reaching you through pms, but not sure if you saw it

snakezilla

Established Member
Man, sorry to hear you haven't snatch one yet. I'm still on the fence about mine. I say yes then back out. She's to clean and well maintained that I will have trouble replacing it. I may be moving out of CA and if I do I'm about 90% sure I will sell her to buy a second home...

Last edited:

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Man, sorry to hear you haven't snatch one yet. I'm still on the fence about mine. I say yes then back out. She's to clean and well maintained that I will have trouble replacing it. I may be moving out of CA and if I do I'm about 90% sure I will sell her to buy a second home...

Thought you sold her a while back. When youre 100% sure you want to, message me the details and price

BLKSVTSNAKE

Established Member
Thought you sold her a while back. When youre 100% sure you want to, message me the details and price

Hello, not sure if you saw your PM's. If you are serious about buying a Cobra then I would be more than happy to show you my car and talk some numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread