WTB: 03/04 Cobra in CA. CASH IN HAND!

B's04GT

Established Member
Basically what the title says, Talking with someone right now but if it falls through gotta have a back up plan.. I have cash in hand and ready to seal a deal. Send me your cobra's peeps'. Open to all colors, looking for mileage to be 50k or less. Thanks a lot.

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
Good luck bro been looking for a good while here in so cal no luck. u might want to state vert or not and what kind of cash you have in hand. highly modded or stock. but gl hope you find what your looking for

B's04GT

Established Member
Heading up north a couple hours for one, leaving in about an hour or so. Hopefully coming back with a sonic blue termi.:rockon:

esonu

Established Member
Damn we all looking for cobras lol. Where's the sonic blue one at bs? Is it the one here in sac?

04mach17

Established Member
Lmk when u wanna come check out the car, I can even met u somewhere since I know u are serious! Getting the alternator upgraded to 175amps now, should be ready for final tune anytime now!

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I am on the fence with mine--may offer it for sale the first of the year since it just sits in the garage--put 1300 miles on it in the last year and a half. (most going to socal for Knotts this year). 44k miles and pretty much bone stock.

Users who are viewing this thread