WTB 03-04 Cobra. HAVE CASH

stangs4life

As the title states, want an 03-04 Cobra with lower mileage (60k or less). Really looking for satin silver but would also be interested in other colors. Just sold a car last year so have cash ready to go. Like I said, really pushing to find a nice satin silver car with low miles that was taken care of. I live and work in Pittsburgh PA, but willing to travel to almost anywhere so let me know what you have or if you know someone who has a Cobra in silver I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

SlowYellow

Established Member
I might be willing to let mine go. My father might be ready to let his pride and joy go and I'd be sick if I didn't get it. Only reason I'd let mine go. Short and sweet, can fill you in on more if interested. Metallic silver, stock long block. 2.8 LC mammoth Kenne bell. 18 psi 650 rwhp Lund tuned. Full return setup running E-85. True forged wheels, 18" Let me know. Oh, and right around 40K on the odometer. Located in Virginia beach, Virginia.

Last edited:

mts

Established Member
17,500$ 2004 screaming yellow. 65,xxx miles, solid rear 4.10 gear, 2.7 pulley, longtubes ,magnaflow offroad x with magnaflow mufflers, stage 3 ported heads, cp diamond pistons, rebuild has appx 20k miles on it. Idler pulleys, jlt intake with k & n filter, subframe connectors, spec stage 2 clutch about 5k miles ago, 26 splinspine input shaft, gt supercar pumps, steeda shift cable adjuster, sct x3handheld, and probably some more im forgetting. All work done at fastlane motorsports in NC.

Pm or text Matt @ 252.902.5230

termi924

Established Member
I have a 03 silver 10th anniversary convertible with 55K miles. Selling because I just got a hard top. Mildly modded. 2.8 upper pulley, Borla exhaust, spec stage 3 clutch, MGW shifter, JLT CAI, tuned by Johnny Lightning, and in overall great shape. I also live in PA so let me know if you want more information and pictures!

ridin93

Established Member
I have a 2003 Smoke grey vert. 35k very good condition. 24500. Plz call 9128564327. Tim

Users who are viewing this thread