WTB: 03-04 COBRA details inside

99SVTcobraVERT

I am kinda lost on what I want so I don't want to rule out coupe or conv't or a particular year/color/mod list. However... In my mind I would love a mystichrome conv't with little or no mods. I do want the miles to be fairly low. I am open to price for the right car. However... please keep in mind that I am a Finance Director for a very large car dealership group so don't try and take advantage of me with price, scams or title issues. I already have my money ready and just looking to pull the trigger. Was going to wait until I sold or traded one of my vette's but I can't wait. I have the fever... please post up your suggestions and pics along with a competitive no b/s price. Thanks! I would prefer not to have to travel far to get the car but am open to transport. Looking in the VA Beach area of VA/NC :beer:

CivicBeater

Established Member
I am kinda lost on what I want so I don't want to rule out coupe or conv't or a particular year/color/mod list. However... In my mind I would love a mystichrome conv't with little or no mods. I do want the miles to be fairly low. I am open to price for the right car. However... please keep in mind that I am a Finance Director for a very large car dealership group so don't try and take advantage of me with price, scams or title issues. I already have my money ready and just looking to pull the trigger. Was going to wait until I sold or traded one of my vette's but I can't wait. I have the fever... please post up your suggestions and pics along with a competitive no b/s price. Thanks! I would prefer not to have to travel far to get the car but am open to transport. Looking in the VA Beach area of VA/NC :beer:

Hey there,

I'm not too far from you. No stories on my car. Clean title. If you're interested let me know and we can work the price out.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...004-ford-mustand-cobra-vert-24k-miles-nc.html

Thanks

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread