WTB: 03/04 Cobra decklid/trunklid with spoiler.

Steedafied

Established Member
I'm looking for one in any color, preferably Sonic Blue though. I'm also willing to trade for my Steeda functional wing with billet winglets + I add Cash. I have money in hand, let me know what y'all got.

Alex

Steedafied

Established Member

evil281

Established Member
i know what you mean i have a couple threads myself looking for a spoilerless black decklid so i can mount my cobra spoiler without having to fill holes too, ill keep an eye out for ya tho

stripnzinc

Established Member
I have a sonic blue termi lid and spoiler the spoiler is flat black though, on one end of the lid it does have a small crack that would have to be repaired though.. asking 275.00

Steedafied

Established Member
i know what you mean i have a couple threads myself looking for a spoilerless black decklid so i can mount my cobra spoiler without having to fill holes too, ill keep an eye out for ya tho

Sounds good dude thanks!

I have a sonic blue termi lid and spoiler the spoiler is flat black though, on one end of the lid it does have a small crack that would have to be repaired though.. asking 275.00

Do you have pics of the lid/spoiler and the cracks?? Please email me them if you do. [email protected]

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread