WTB 03/04 Cobra Coupe // Nor Cal.

rlbk93

Established Member
I'm in search of a 03/04 cobra with less than 50xxx miles.
I don't want a convertible. The colors I am look for are Oxford white, Dark shadow grey, Redfire or Sonic Blue. Must have a clean title.I don't want anything heavily modified.

Anything out there in the Bay Area, California or anything close?

18-22k price range

Appreciate the help!

Last edited:

03cobratime

Established Member
i got a 03 dsg with about 43k on the clock. just basic adds ons. suspension slp catback exhaust 2.76 pulleys intake and a tune. thinking about selling it not quite sure yet. but looking about $22k. feeling out the price a little bit still. exterior is about a 9 interior is almost a ten. it literately sits in my garage and gets driving only on weekends with no rain in sight. only catch is im in seattle wa. 5k miles ago had thing fully serviced at brads custom auto. great local shop that knows their termis

Last edited:

rlbk93

Established Member
i got a 03 dsg with about 43k on the clock. just basic adds ons. suspension slp catback exhaust 2.76 pulleys intake and a tune. thinking about selling it not quite sure yet. but looking about $21k. feeling out the price a little bit still. exterior is about a 9 interior is almost a ten. it literately sits in my garage and gets driving only on weekends with no rain in sight. only catch is im in seattle wa. 5k miles ago had thing fully serviced at brads custom auto. great local shop that knows their termis

Sorry for such a late reply, If your still debating a sale on your car could you send me pics? Maybe we can work something out.
My email is: [email protected]

Thanks!

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Thanks! You putting a car on the market soon?

I have an 04 with 42.6k miles and I am about to put that on the market.....it has TONS of additions and close to the price range you are looking for....I am taking it to be Dyno Tuned June 16th as it hasn't been tuned since the 5.1 stroker and such was put in it.....Engine only has about 800 miles on it (just a star-up tune for breakin)....

Here is a quick rundown of the engine.....it also has FOOSE rims, long tubes, and lots more.......

CHP 5.1 Stroker Shortblock (With Build/Blueprint Sheet)
Livernois Stage 3 Heads
Comp Cams XE266BH-116 LE Exhaust Cams (With Cam Cards)
Comp Cams XE266BH-116 LI Intake Cams (With Cam Cards)
Whipple 2.3 with Reichard 2.9 Pulley
Metco Idler Pulley system (All Idlers)
Metco 4lb Lower Pulley
Metco 3.2” Alternator Pulley
JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
Mafia MAF Extender
Kenne Bell “Big Oval” Throttle Body

I will probably ask around 23.5 with the base tune and 24 or so with a dyno tune......

IMG_1702.gif

IMG_1703.gif

IMG_1697.gif

Last edited:

Jviggs

Established Member
i got a 03 dsg with about 43k on the clock. just basic adds ons. suspension slp catback exhaust 2.76 pulleys intake and a tune. thinking about selling it not quite sure yet. but looking about $21k. feeling out the price a little bit still. exterior is about a 9 interior is almost a ten. it literately sits in my garage and gets driving only on weekends with no rain in sight. only catch is im in seattle wa. 5k miles ago had thing fully serviced at brads custom auto. great local shop that knows their termis

Is this car still for sale? Very interested

1slowkb

Fast SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey I'm selling my 03 cobra clean title. Has 87k original miles, it has a lot of upgrades. Already dynoed. Im asking 18,500 or best offer. Tx me for pics.
(310) 910-4112

Users who are viewing this thread