WTB: 03-04 cobra coupe interior

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
Looking for just about everything except the headliner, possibly looking for seats as well, let me know how much if you have a set of seats youre selling. So i need, carpet, dash, possibly seats, center console, door panels, c pillars, kick panels, airbag covers, etc etc. Also possibly Trying to buy majority of the stuff from one or two people only, it will make the shipping easier. Prefer parts from cars that were non smokers/no pets or strange odors/stains on anything. Thanks.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Looking for just about everything except the headliner, possibly looking for seats as well, let me know how much if you have a set of seats youre selling. So i need, carpet, dash, possibly seats, center console, door panels, c pillars, kick panels, airbag covers, etc etc. Also possibly Trying to buy majority of the stuff from one or two people only, it will make the shipping easier. Prefer parts from cars that were non smokers/no pets or strange odors/stains on anything. Thanks.

I have carpet, dash, console, door panels, kick panels, sill panels, pass air bag, and column. I dont have the c pillars or the ones below c pillars $600 plus the ride

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
may have a local sale worked out for this, but it isnt 100% certain yet, so keeping my options open, lemme know what you guys have got

Users who are viewing this thread