WTB: '03/'04 Cobra Complete Engine Wiring Harnesses and Computer

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
Want To Buy the complete engine wiring harness and computer from an '03/'04 Cobra. I have GT500 5.4 s/c engine looking to install in a '96 Cobra. I am thinking that with the wear on my equipment and various changes I'll need to make it may be easier to just swap out all the engine electronics and start there.

Dynoking03

Established Member
yea i have a 03 cobra complete car thinking bout parting it out i buy and sell alot of mustangs and sell lots of parts ive sold a few setups like you are looking

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
Are there multiple harnesses? I haven't looked closely at my wiring yet but I have read elsewhere where people refer to more than one harness. Also, will swapping computers affect the PATS ignition feature since my the key has a chip in it?

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
The main harnesses...
engine harness
t 56 harness
engine bay distrubution harness
ecu harness
body harness
dash harness

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
Hey guys I had some unexpected bills pop up on me so I've had to postpone this for a little while. I need these parts so let me get these bills paid and get some money saved back up and I'll check back with you. Sorry - Thanks.

sc4.6

Established Member
I have an 03 computer, engine harness and t56 harness that I'm gonna sell for $400 plus shipping. Just shoot me a pm if and when you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread