WTB:03-04 Cobra (can have prior salvage)

jv101

Established Member
Alright, I miss my old 2000 Mustang GT and have always wanted a cobra so i am looking for a 2003-2004 cobra, and will also have a thread in the 99/01 section!

Anyway, I am looking to pick up a cheap cobra so heres a basic outline of what i am looking for:

Condtion: Must be clean! can have a prior salvage/rebuild title, but must be fully inspected and registered!

Mileage: Looking for 60k or less (the lower the better)

Exterior Colors: Silver, DGS, Red(s), Comp Orange, White, Black
Interior Colors: anything but TAN! I AM NOT A FAN OF TAN!

Mods: not to picky

Price:$10k to 13K would be ideal, but no more than $15k please (dont flame on this, i know as well as you, what kind of economy this is and that they are out there)

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Some cars have been on here for almost year. They cant sell em because they are asking more than their worth. It is a 6 year old car people. I just sold my 2003 Audi A6 I got 12k for it. The sticker price was 42,000. Same as the SVT. Economy blows hard.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
At the prices some of the cars are listed at, the people must not want to sell them. Terminator or not, there are a ton built and, at the end of the day, it's a 6 year old Mustang. I'm keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced one as well. Good luck!

jv101

Established Member
looking for one that has prior salvage/rebuild title (as in everything has been fixed correctly already) from the description of that i get the understanding that is needs a engine block

thanks for keeping an eye out though

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Yeah, you should be able to find someone who lost their job and needs to part with their toy.

JUST A MUSTANG?........................then you need to buy a six cylinder or a GT.....and figure out why they call'm...TERMINATOR!!

Remember....less than 20,000 03-04 Cobras were built. , how many GTs and six popper Mustangs were made?....I bet a hell of a lot more!

jv101

Established Member
ive seen a few(as in 3 lol), but are still a little bit out of my price range/what i can afford to spend right now

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
why not just wait and save up and get your self a non prior wrecked Cobra... If i wanted to i could go out and buy me a salvaged cobra too... but why? Im waiting till january to save and buy one... Im working 3 jobs and work on the side to save up... Only living on the bare minimum so i dont have to get a loan for 20k i can get a loan for half and pay rest in cash

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
At the prices some of the cars are listed at, the people must not want to sell them. Terminator or not, there are a ton built and, at the end of the day, it's a 6 year old Mustang. I'm keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced one as well. Good luck!

People will continue to list them for what they sell at. If you don't want to pay $20,000+ for "Just a 6 year old Mustang," then I wouldn't be looking in this section. I'll give you a hint..... if no cars were selling at the price point these cars are listed at, people wouldn't list them so high.

Got to pay to play. :beer::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread