wtb 03-04 cobra between 12-16k

1984gt350

Established Member
Looking to buy a cobra for my own Christmas present lol I'm from the kansas city area willing to travel to buy one let me know what you all have call or text me 8162102251 with them or post them up on here

1984gt350

Established Member
Thank you sir it will be my first cobra I've had a bunch of mustangs never a cobra other than a 94 cobra. I'm 19 and would love to get one before the summer.

bcrawford67

Established Member
2003 Cobra Coupe Black $16k OBO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a DD car, so its got 77,4?? miles on the clock. List of mods includes the following:
Billet Flow diff brace
billet Flow 2.93 upper with complete idler set
Steeda CAI
Bassani cat-back
26 Spline input shaft
Custom TOB retainer sleeve
Spec 3 clutch
Pinion Snubber
15 PSI Boost overlay
DSS stage 2 shafts
PRO 5.0 shifter
Brand new (400 miles) Goodyear DSG3 tires
Ford Brakes and rotors front and rear changed at 50k
Fresh Royal Purple oil change done last night
Mustang Magic tune has the car at 476/478 which is very conservative and has never been changed. Also thats on a stock midpipe.

Car is one owner since new from NY, now in PA, clean title in hand and ready to go.

Black coupe, with a black and grey gut, argent factory wheels. Drivers side upper seat bolster is worn, could use a repair or a new seat cover available from Ford or upholstery shop. The dash lights currently do not work but all gauges do. I have purchased another working cluster for the new owner to have installed with 56k on it, but im leaving that to the new owner to decide what they would like to do. From being a DD, there are chips on the front cover and hood, and 2 on the driver door. This car has been a Royal Purple car (motor,trans,rear)from near day one, and all work performed at Mustang Magic in NY (clutch included). The car is tight and clean, no unnecessary rattles, squeaks or anything. Freshly detailed. The paint is a 6-6.5. Id say the interior is a 7-8.

Never hit, wrecked, bumped, no body or paint work. NEVER smoked in. But it has to go. I will accept any REASONABLE offer, come drive it, I help deliver locally if it gets the deal done. I have about 30-40 pics so let me know where to email them.
Any questions about the car please feel free to ask.

1984gt350

Established Member
Can I get pics of the red vert to my phone 8162102251 or my email

I called on that black vert today very low miles 16k, for 22900 is what he said and can get a extended coverage to 100k on it not sure I want to spend that much just yet but thank you

Users who are viewing this thread