WTB: 03-04 cobra $13k-$18k

jv101

Established Member
Somewhat testing the waters to see what is out there! As of 5-12-2009 i only have $13k but may beable to pull $15k for a car! So i am not in a huge hurry to buy a car unless its the right car, with the right mods, and the right color with the right mileage for the right price! Times are bad and we all know it! these cars hold their value but not what some people think!just looking for a decent deal and to help someone out! title can be rebuild if it was done right it doesnt bother me!

SO please dont flame, i know these are out there, many on this site!

What i am looking for:

2003-2004 Cobra

Exterior Colors:
-Mineral/Shadow Grey
-Comp. Orange
-Silver
-Redfire Red
-Torch Red
-Sonic Blue
-Black
-White

Mileage: atleast under 60k, more around 40k or less would be AMAZING!

Mods: Minor bolt ons are great, but I will look at whatever

Location: Anywhere withing 2 states of Ohio...but will look anywhere if its not too far!

Price: $13k to $18k

Please provide complete lits of mods, pictures and etc..

Last edited:

jv101

Established Member
i know i may sound a little out there for a 13-18k nice cobra however they are out there, ive found a few, and am just looking to see what is out there right now!

jv101

Established Member
would be interested if it didnt have a motor tick!

Thanks though!

jv101

Established Member
i would look at mystic, could have sworn ive seen some lazer red looking ones around... oh well ha. Toss me what you go!

SVTburnout

Banned
no lazer...

lol your post is so broad.. if you dont have the cash just yet, and "are in no hurry" why even post this thread? Just wanna see cheap high mileage cobra's?

jv101

Established Member
SVTburnout, not really looking to see high mileage cheap cobras, would like to see whats out there, and would like to get a decent deal and inturn help someone out financially! i know i dont have the money, im just searching and waiting...

torch red is what i thought lazer red was!! Thanks

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I looked for about a year before buying mine two weeks ago. 2004 screaming yellow with 40K miles; I paid a bit more than $18K. You are going to have to find a diamond in the rough.

jv101

Established Member
yeh, im up for a search! i looked for 6 months to find the right mustang GT...and well its time to move on from a auto gt to something a little more fun!

anyway i figured i get some crap for this thread but oh well, i see it as no harm no foul!!

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
If you find a nice cobra with less than 40k and no issues.... I will take 2! Good luck with your search and free bumb

Users who are viewing this thread