WTB 03-04 black coupe

Sunshinestate

Looking for a Black 03-04 coupe with under 75k miles. Any one in the southeast preferred I’m in the panhandle of Florida. Will consider other terminators if they are close to me. Thank you

jony51999

Established Member
I’ve gone back and forth about selling my car as I never have a chance to enjoy it. Now that we’re dealing with this whole pandemic firsthand (my wife is a nurse) I’m going to end up listing it here for sale but have not yet typed up the ad.

The car is a 2004 3-owner (original owner had it until 2017) with lots of documentation on its build including original window sticker, SVT cert and letter from dealer/SVT team as it was one of the randomly selected for inspection.

The new engine is a Teksid build with internals to support 1k hp. Livernois CNC’d heads. It has a little over 1,000 miles on it which include 2 dyno/tuning sessions. It made 689/709/737 rwhp @18/20/23psi with a 2.9 Whipple. Cams are stock so a cam swap will get it closer to the 800 mark if it’s not enough as is.

All Metco idlers w/Metco hub and 4lb ring. Metco tensioner brace and no issues with belt slip.

Its also upgraded in every other area, D&D Viper Spec T56 w/ big spline output shaft, dynotech aluminum driveshaft w/ driveshaft loop going back to a custom built 8.8 DTS SRA with a 3.73/Detroit Tru-trac/welded tubes/brace and 9” sealed big bearing ends. QA1 adjustable rear shocks & adjustable upper/lower control arms.

Fore triple hat full return fuel system with PTFE lines, aeromotive regulator, in-line billet filter and Fore rails. 105lb Bosch injectors, Accufab throttle body, JLT hi-boost. Fuel system has been fully re-wired with dedicated 2/4awg wire direct from battery that provides power to 3 fuel pump relays, 10awg wire to pumps.

Brembo Cobra R 4 piston brake kit, cross drilled & slotted rotors all around. Bassani cat-back, off-road x and mac long tubes.

The car also has the impossible to find Recaro sport seats that were a $3k option on the 2000 Cobra R.

Staggered Nitto’s (275F/315DR) on XXR-521 wheels, weld in frame connectors, autometer lunar series pillar gauges, AEM wideband A/F gauge.

The chassis has 121k on it but you would never know it. Interior is in excellent condition. The car is very clean and has been meticulously taken care of and built with good components. A/C blows cold and the car runs/drives perfectly.

70a2848d33505a62a70160c9d302918a.jpg

I’ll be listing for 26.5k.
Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in more info as I’m sure I’m forgetting some stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jony51999

Established Member
I’ve had a few inquiries so feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread