WTB: 03/04 Black 5spd Mach 1

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Looking to buy a 03/03 Black Mach 1 5spd with the IUP. Would prefer lower mileage. Looking for something that has mods, nothing crazy, this will be a daily driver during the spring, summer, and fall. Car must be reliable. Willing to travel for the right one. I have a budget of up to $15k. :beer:

Chais92

Established Member
Hey buddy I'm new to this site and don't know how to do hardly anything but I have an 03 black mach 1 5spd with iup package and 61k miles it has an 03 cobra irs swap with bracing, front and back coilovers, and other suspension work. It has had the factory style stripes redone in red also. It is on black saleens 18x9 and 18x10. My email is [email protected] email me if your interested

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Hey buddy I'm new to this site and don't know how to do hardly anything but I have an 03 black mach 1 5spd with iup package and 61k miles it has an 03 cobra irs swap with bracing, front and back coilovers, and other suspension work. It has had the factory style stripes redone in red also. It is on black saleens 18x9 and 18x10. My email is [email protected] email me if your interested

Very interested, sending you an email now. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread