wtb 02-04 (i think) mustang side scoops, silver

SOHCtimes2

Established Member
wtb 01-04 mustang side scoops, silver & third brake light

Looking to buy some used 01+ mustang side scoops in silver.

Also looking for a stock 99-04 third brake light, mine is all scratched up and I want one that isnt.

Last edited:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
I own a 99 that also had the third brakelight problem. If you take the light off and use some 1000grit sand paper on it you can then wipe it down with a clean rag and use clear in a can to bring it back to life. You have nothing to loose by trying it. Also if you buy the black side scoops you can repaint them very easily.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Also the side scoops from 99-04 will work. (I am not only a Mustang fanatic, body and paint man but also a FORD Mechanic at a local dealership).:coolman::rockon::burnout:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Yea you right. The black would look good on the silver. He can also paint the back panel between the tail lights black and on the hood coming out of the scoop down to the grill. I painted my wife's car purple (GEAUX L.S.U.) and did the black accents. Looks good.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

SOHCtimes2

Established Member
Also the side scoops from 99-04 will work. (I am not only a Mustang fanatic, body and paint man but also a FORD Mechanic at a local dealership).:coolman::rockon::burnout:

Yeah I realize that 99-04 are all able to be used...but they changed the look of them for 01-04. I have the 99-00 style ones currently. I will look into that third brake light idea though, thanks. :)

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Honestly the 99 and 00 models also came with the full side scoops but only on GT and certain 35th Ann. Editions. I know LRS offered the side scoops at one time but not sure if they are still available.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread