WTB 01 DHG Bullitt w/under 60k miles...

blamb0912

Established Member
I am looking for a extra clean 2001 DHG only Bullitt with under 60k miles...prefer 45k and under and preferably stock or close..ie wheels/tires, exhaust, intake would be fine. I am located in Chattanooga, TN and would prefer it to be in the southeast within driving distance..300-400 miles max. PM or reply or email me with details and pictures of what you have...just sold my mach 1 and even though i have an 07 shelby the 99-04 just does it for me..thanks

[email protected]

*I am in no huge hurry to buy, so I will wait on the right car with exactly what I am looking for..difficult as it may be to find* :rockon:

Last edited:

bullitt4593

Established Member
Imboc?

have you tried IMBOC (international mustang bullitt owners club) they have for sale ads on their site too, might be able to find a few to choose from

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
My buddy is selling his 01 bullitt #226 with 38k miles 2 sets of wheels and a few other goodies. Pm me if you are interested.

PCPRO

Big Daddy
Established Member
I found this one for you;
2001 Mustang Bullitt - $12500 (Winchester, KY ).Highland Green, looks and drives excellent, 36k mi., only mods- Steeda shifter with original knob, 3.73 gears, speedometer is accurate, flowmaster exhaust exiting just like original. Beautiful car. Might trade. No emails. 859-437-0322

2001 Mustang Bullitt

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Thank you!! That's about perfect!
If I lived closer , I'd offer you mine which has kess than 40k miles, all Stock just as it left the showroom in 2001, the only thing replaced were the tires. Hope you find what you are looking for, 2001 Bullits with low miles and no mods are tough to come by.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread