WTB\ 00 cobra R seats.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
^Lol +1 exactly what I was going to say. The whole car is a such a rarity that it's gonna be next to impossible to find the seats to it

20psirabbit

Established Member
for what it's worth, if you're not too hung up on the cobra r stitching and whatnot, the seats themselves are just recaro sports. you could get a set of them in black and be set. i've looked for cobra r seats, they're very very hard to find ever since ford stopped selling them.

20psirabbit

Established Member
yeah that's the only problem man, i haven't seen 'em for sale here yet, but the people i've met that are selling 'em know what they're worth and usually are willing to hold out for it. good luck mate :beer:

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
yeah those have been in the ford racing catelog for years. i run across a used set on ebay about twice a year. both times they were really cheap.
there used to be a ford dealer somewhere who sold them for cheaper through ebay than anywhere else new and shipping was free.

v6mustang164

Established Member
I just say a set on ebay like a week or two ago for cheap but I am pretty sure it was a scam because the person had no previous sales, little info and the were very cheap.

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
I just say a set on ebay like a week or two ago for cheap but I am pretty sure it was a scam because the person had no previous sales, little info and the were very cheap.

there was a guy on ebay who was verified address and everything. tried to sell me a set of cobra R seats he also had pics of. sent payment. 2 weeks later no f-cking seats. i got pissed and kept trying to contact him. i ended up hunting the guy down. i used every number tied to his name and then finally just called his workplace. i further tracked him down and found he works as a salesman at a ford dealer somewhere in the south. he makes up all these excuses and then i ended up just getting my money back. people suck at selling stuff. i guess they were in his friends car supposedly and his friend was dragging ass getting the seats out so he could ship them.

Users who are viewing this thread