WT go to D.C with family were to stay?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I stayed in alexandria VA and took their shuttle to the airport everyday and rode the metro into DC from there. It was about a 45 minute trip but it wasn't bad.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
well just got back and had a great time,didn't run into any trouble. the sad part was this whole shooting rampage at the navy yard, we were about 3 miles south of there and could hear the helicopters and ambulances going there. it was sad to hear when they said 2 people were dead and I knew it was just going to increase as this unfolded. very sad to see it was 13 dead and the shooter had to die instead of rotting in jail! very good trip but very unfortunate that this happened.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
well just got back and had a great time,didn't run into any trouble. the sad part was this whole shooting rampage at the navy yard, we were about 3 miles south of there and could hear the helicopters and ambulances going there. it was sad to hear when they said 2 people were dead and I knew it was just going to increase as this unfolded. very sad to see it was 13 dead and the shooter had to die instead of rotting in jail! very good trip but very unfortunate that this happened.
Glad you and the family had fun!

Users who are viewing this thread