BrandonAccident110104004.jpg

BrandonAccident110104005.jpg

:nonono: Luckily no one was hurt . . .

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by Maverick Hunter
indeed the house just donkey punched the STI

Its not an STI. 02-03's have the bug eyes. 04+ does not and there is no 02 or 03 STI. but yeah, that car is F'ed up. i like the unmolested bush in the middle of the wrcekage.

Justin

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
my bad... posted before i looked at the obvious... the wing threw me off :burn:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Damn throttle sticking, I had that happen on my olds tornado alot until I got a new cable. Thing wasn't fast enough to kill anyone but scared the hell outta me when it would downshift and just tear ass til I shut it off :lol1: Maybe now the guy can get some decent wheels for that thing.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
"my explanation would be the gas stuck... and yes it stuck, I'm not kidding and it happened so fast I didn't think of like the 15 ways to stop a car when that happens so don't flmae me... I was freakin out when I realized there was no way i could possibly stop at all... and I had a choice to either try and make the turn and end up flipping when the car slid sideways into the curb or hit the **** head on... I tried to steer towards the fence but i missed and still hit the house. I'm not sure what speed I was going. but it was at the top of my third gear cuz it was almost to redline."

Typical ricer excuse for "I was going 70 in a 25 and can't drive for sh!t." :nonono:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
"my explanation would be the gas stuck... and yes it stuck, I'm not kidding and it happened so fast I didn't think of like the 15 ways to stop a car when that happens so don't flmae me... I was freakin out when I realized there was no way i could possibly stop at all... and I had a choice to either try and make the turn and end up flipping when the car slid sideways into the curb or hit the **** head on... I tried to steer towards the fence but i missed and still hit the house. I'm not sure what speed I was going. but it was at the top of my third gear cuz it was almost to redline."

Maybe it stuck, maybe it didn't, but sounds to me like a classic case of slamming the gas, when he meant to slam the brake.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
in addition (real satellite photo of the neighborhood!) - and this is his THIRD accident!

rex004house.jpg

panache_overhead_0WN3D.gif

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
You can probably guess what happened by looking at the pictures.

There was that nice, curvy road right before the house. The dude in the WRX probably tried to powerslide around the curve ala rally style and lost control.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
in addition (real satellite photo of the neighborhood!) - and this is his THIRD accident!

rex004house.jpg

panache_overhead_0WN3D.gif
LMMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Definitely owned. Have fun trying to prove to the police that your gas pedal stuck. Like they've never heard that excuse before.

If I'm the owner of that house, that guy gets pulled from the car and wrecked again - by me.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
That satellite imagery .gif is the funniest thing I've seen in months.

LMFAO!

Users who are viewing this thread