Wreckless Op for driving through puddle to fast

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
On my ticket it says 4511.201, and he did say it was 6 points, and he could tow my car blah blah. he told me it was a 6 point ticket multiple times

Either he was mistaken or you misheard. The information I posted is the most current. It wouldn't change from city to city. Same across Ohio.

4511.201 is a minor misdemeanor if it is your first offense of the like within 1 year. It is the "private property" or "off street" equivalent to 4511.20 (which is what I placed in bold)

You should direct this question to the court system as Officers do not assign points and it wouldn't surprise me if the officer was mistaken. I could ask the guys I work with tomorrow and half would probably not know. But they all better know where to find the answer. :fm:

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
Either he was mistaken or you misheard. The information I posted is the most current. It wouldn't change from city to city. Same across Ohio.

4511.201 is a minor misdemeanor if it is your first offense of the like within 1 year. It is the "private property" or "off street" equivalent to 4511.20 (which is what I placed in bold)

You should direct this question to the court system as Officers do not assign points and it wouldn't surprise me if the officer was mistaken. I could ask the guys I work with tomorrow and half would probably not know. But they all better know where to find the answer. :fm:

thanks for all your help

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
very lousy, do not listen to your buddies advice unless you want a ticket for failure to yield right of way or failure to stop leaving a private driveway/roadway.

a ticket for not stopping for a stop sign in front of a grocery store? i know we have to stop before going onto the street, thats a given.

op, do they have ticket busters in your area?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

In most jurisdictions a court appearance is required only when there is a criminal charge levied as it affords the accused due process. If it is a civil violation no appearance should be mandated.

It will be interesting to see what the actual truth of the matter is in this story.

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
a ticket for not stopping for a stop sign in front of a grocery store? i know we have to stop before going onto the street, thats a given.

op, do they have ticket busters in your area?

Not sure what you mean by ticketbusters, but im meeting with my attorney today.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Not sure what you mean by ticketbusters, but im meeting with my attorney today.

ticket busters is one of many groups here in vegas that get you out of traffic tickets. 50 bucks and you get no points, no school, just a parking violation/ fine and no court appearance. works every time except for dui, that costs more.

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
ticket busters is one of many groups here in vegas that get you out of traffic tickets. 50 bucks and you get no points, no school, just a parking violation/ fine and no court appearance. works every time except for dui, that costs more.

That sounds like a great idea, but I don't think we have those here

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry..... Just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear the other side of this story. Keep us updated on what the lawyer says......

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I don't know why people expect help but lie about the situation they're in. Afraid of internet embarrassment for being a tool I guess.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Whats the address of the Wendys? What agency? I find it difficult to believe that Cinti PD would be issuing you tickets for driving in puddles when the whole damn city is under an inch of water or better. :shrug:

Did the Officer mention whether or not the action was caught on video? (In car camera possibly?)

Maybe there were security cams in the Wendy's parking lot? Or a homeless guy who just broke into a car and stole a video camera and was seeing if it worked?

Sorry..... Just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear the other side of this story. Keep us updated on what the lawyer says......

The lawyer will say that he is 100% not guilty. :shrug:

Last edited:

JUST TRY 03

Established Member
I don't have the address, it was in lebanon ohio. The cop was a warren county sheriff. I went back to wendys and they didn't have any cameras. And I didn't want to ask the officer but since he was in the drive thru when I went through the puddle.

djom1cincy

Established Member
I've been to that wendy's. I dont think that lots big enough to swerve and hit a puddle. If it has a pubble your going to hit it.

SASAP

Established Member
I don't have the address, it was in lebanon ohio. The cop was a warren county sheriff. I went back to wendys and they didn't have any cameras. And I didn't want to ask the officer but since he was in the drive thru when I went through the puddle.

Well after looking at that wendy's on google maps, you definitely arent missing a puddle if there is one.

Users who are viewing this thread