wrecked on friday the 13th

Twisty

Established Member
I'm still alive!:D The other night my girl a buddy and myself were heading to town on a two lane road that runs in the woods. I was leading and my girl and friend were behind me in his truck. It had been raining off and on that night and the roads were still very wet. I came around a corner and there was something in the road I went left to miss it and over corrected. After looking the next day it seems I had the car sideways half way down the straight. But I end up loosing it and was headed towards the ditch. At this point there was nothing I could do. The next thing I remember was me upside down and the air bag coming out. My hands were hanging in front of my face when the bag came out and I left a knot on my head. After that it went dark and the last thing that happen was me hanging upside down from my seat. I found the button and feel to the roof. Which was now sitting in a ditch on the side of the road. The only way out was out the rear window and I was out in the road. My girl and buddy had stopped the truck and were getting out when I was coming out the rear window. My girlfriend was crying cause she thought she had lost me and my friend was in shock. They said that when I hit the ditch I got airborne about 10 feet and rolled about 2 1/2 times. They also said that while I was in the first roll they past almost under me and that glass, dirt and tree limbs/leafs had rain down on the truck. I hugged my girl to try and stop her from trying and then called 911 on my friends cell. The only injuries that I had got were a cut on my hand about a inch behind my thumb that got two stitches, and red broken skin where I had hit myself in the head when the air bag came out. I haven't seen the car as of yet but from what I was told it is demolished and they were suprised I lived. Well there goes my contour that I had only own for about 2 1/2 month.:shrug: :bash:

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Twisty
I'm still alive!:D The other night my girl a buddy and myself were heading to town on a two lane road that runs in the woods. I was leading and my girl and friend were behind me in his truck. It had been raining off and on that night and the roads were still very wet. I came around a corner and there was something in the road I went left to miss it and over corrected. After looking the next day it seems I had the car sideways half way down the straight. But I end up loosing it and was headed towards the ditch. At this point there was nothing I could do. The next thing I remember was me upside down and the air bag coming out. My hands were hanging in front of my face when the bag came out and I left a knot on my head. After that it went dark and the last thing that happen was me hanging upside down from my seat. I found the button and feel to the roof. Which was now sitting in a ditch on the side of the road. The only way out was out the rear window and I was out in the road. My girl and buddy had stopped the truck and were getting out when I was coming out the rear window. My girlfriend was crying cause she thought she had lost me and my friend was in shock. They said that when I hit the ditch I got airborne about 10 feet and rolled about 2 1/2 times. They also said that while I was in the first roll they past almost under me and that glass, dirt and tree limbs/leafs had rain down on the truck. I hugged my girl to try and stop her from trying and then called 911 on my friends cell. The only injuries that I had got were a cut on my hand about a inch behind my thumb that got two stitches, and red broken skin where I had hit myself in the head when the air bag came out. I haven't seen the car as of yet but from what I was told it is demolished and they were suprised I lived. Well there goes my contour that I had only own for about 2 1/2 month.:shrug: :bash:

:eek:

Dude thank god your ok man. From your description that was one major crash your lucky to still be here man. Glad your alright :thumbsup:

ssssnake

Established Member
Your first sentence says it all - "I'M STILL ALIVE."

Sorry about your car but I'm glad you are okay.

bouncer18

Established Member
damn everyone wrecked tonight...

friend of mine had a major bike accident.... for some uknown reasont o man he is gonna live...

glad your okay...
guess friday the 13th has some luck within it too

Users who are viewing this thread