Wrecked cobra NOT!! totalled

kb cobra

Established Member
Ok everyone about 2 weeks ago i got into a accident with my cobra it has about 45k on the clock over the winter i put a 2.2kb on it full return fuel system. tube a arms, coil over kit brand new mach 1 rear end only has 300 miles on it. it has about every mod you can buy except cams. spec stage 3 clutch fidenza flywheel. new rims and tires. the motor, trans, rearend glass, top, rims, tires and all the interior is still perfect no damage to any of that. It is NOT!! a salvage title the insurance company wanted to fix the car i just bought a vette and am selling the cobra outright. what is something like this worth? I have pics but i am not sure how to post them. let me know if you want pics thanks Louie

I have been offered 11k so far i thought maybe i could get more for it tho.

Here is a link to the car its on page 1 http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/gwizdala83/ New pic link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
If i didnt buy my cobra I would have bought it from you dude. Of course the ricer tail lights would have to go. Anyway Im sure it will go quick dude. Whats up with the blowup doll. that was funny. you just get married?

Satyr

Established Member
so from the looks of the pics it would need a new hood, both front fenders, and front/rear bumper...

is there any stuff i'm missing?
How about the engine bay, how does it look? Any damage, bent metal, etc.?

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
Damn, WTF happened??? I'd say about 13k tops becuase you have to figure time and money, also he has to walk around w/ a rebuilt or salvage.

Chance42

Established Member
By looking at the damage I'd guess the frame is damaged, but perhaps you could comment with what the adjuster had to say? Perhaps e-mail me a copy of the things they listed wrong with it and some better detail pics? If things are right, I'd be interested, just need to run it by my local body shop to see how long/how much $.

levelbelow2000

Established Member
kb cobra said:
Ok everyone about 2 weeks ago i got into a accident with my cobra it has about 45k on the clock over the winter i put a 2.2kb on it full return fuel system. tube a arms, coil over kit brand new mach 1 rear end only has 300 miles on it. it has about every mod you can buy except cams. spec stage 3 clutch fidenza flywheel. new rims and tires. the motor, trans, rearend glass, top, rims, tires and all the interior is still perfect no damage to any of that. It is NOT!! a salvage title the insurance company wanted to fix the car i just bought a vette and am selling the cobra outright. what is something like this worth? I have pics but i am not sure how to post them. let me know if you want pics thanks Louie

I have been offered 11k so far i thought maybe i could get more for it tho.

Here is a link to the car its on page 1 http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/gwizdala83/ New pic link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this still available, if so PM me what your looking to get for it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread