Wrecked 2003 R6

1994ta

I'm selling my 2003 Yamaha YZF R6. I'd prefer a local sale so the buyer can come check out the bike in person. The bike was laid down on the left side and most of the left side is pretty banged up. No damage was done to the engine or transmission except a hole was worn through the clutch cover and the oil leaked out. I did not attempt to restart the engine after that point. The right side of the bike is in perfect shape as the bike only had 4400 miles on it when laid down. I've included a few pics to show all around the bike, but like I said, I'd rather have you check it out in person before making any decisions.

Pics:
DCFC0130.jpg

DCFC0129.jpg

DCFC0128.jpg

DCFC0127.jpg

DCFC0126.jpg

DCFC0125.jpg

DCFC0124.jpg

DCFC0122.jpg

DCFC0121.jpg

DCFC0120.jpg

I'm not interested in parting out the bike at this time, I'd prefer to sell the bike as a whole. Make Offer.

SteedaSVT

Established Member
Soo there is the Damage to the bike!!!

I was trying to buy some peices off you via ryan!

Pm me what you want for it!

1994ta

Yeah, Ryan was trying to help me part the bike out, but I'd like to try to sell it is a whole first. I sent you a PM.

rmgtc01

Established Member
So how did it happen?
Any frame damage?
What do you think a repairt to 85-100% would be?
I am looking into getting a starter bike again since not riding in 6 years.

rmgtc01

Established Member
So how did it happen?
Any frame damage?
What do you think a repair to 85-100% would be?
I am looking into getting a starter bike again since not riding in 6 years.

1994ta

The subframe needs to be replaced, if you look at it straight on from the back you can see its tweaked a little. The frame is in good shape though. I couldn't really tell you how much the repair would be. If you do everything yourself it won't be nearly as bad as taking it somewhere to get it done. If you're looking for a starter bike, you might want something a little older with a little less power. This was the first bike I rode. :(

Users who are viewing this thread