Wrecked 18k mile 04 Cobra

shhak

Established Member
8500 for basically just motor, trans and rear? seriously?

NOPE, not the rear end. But thanks for the comment. It's guys like you that are such an asset to a forum like this. :bowdown:

For $8500 you get the motor, trans, wiring harness, dash, shell of the car, both doors, trunk lid, spoiler, sail panels, tail lights, both quarters are good, front suspension minus brakes, a good steering column and both good airbags (from another car) and I'll even throw in an extra 90% complete wiring harness, ECU, good ac condensor, and several other parts that I tore off of my own car when I started this build, another 29k mile cluster, etc...

I've parted out 2 of these cars locally and never had to list anything on these forums. Placed a couple craigslist ads and that was all it took. The car is worth the money. Especially if you wanted to do a swap.

Once the car/motor/trans sells, I'll post the seats with the black inserts up for sale as well. Just don't want to sell the seats until the rest is gone. That way if we have to do the swap we originally planned, we'll have everything...

Users who are viewing this thread