Wrecked 04 Silver Vert......

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
I went up to a dealership here in McKinney today to look at a wrecked 04 Vert. I took some pictures of it but i do not want to post them because it looks quite a bit like a member's car. I just wanted to find out who it is and if they are ok...

Last edited:

03DSGCOBRA

Well i just "heard" That some wrecked their car on their way back from the Dyno day at HPP. I hope it isn't who i think it is. whoever it was I hope they are ok.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Tell me it isn't so Adam... I sure hope it's not your car but if it is, I sure hope you are OK !!!

momo stallion

ta'aj
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
Well i just "heard" That some wrecked their car on their way back from the Dyno day at HPP. I hope it isn't who i think it is. whoever it was I hope they are ok.

thats what i was told, not sure what the real story is.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
I went up to a dealership here in McKinney today to look at a wrecked 04 Vert. I took some pictures of it but i do not want to post them because it looks quite a bit like a member's car. I just wanted to find out who it is and if they are ok...

Post the pics... I should be able to tell weather or not that his car !

adamb258

Established Member
yes, it was me. We are dealing with insurance and everything else at the moment. I have nothing but a few scrapes and a sore neck. Rolled the car over on a guide wire and it landed upside down. i appreciate all of your kind words.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Damn that sucks, very sorry to hear it. Will you be able to fix it or is it a total loss?

adamb258

Established Member
pretty sure its gone. Every single body pannel has major damage, front winshield is collapsed, all 4 wheels are jacked. at least one halfshaft snapped. the top was down and half of the body peices were picked up and placed inside the car for towing.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
adamb258 said:
yes, it was me. We are dealing with insurance and everything else at the moment. I have nothing but a few scrapes and a sore neck. Rolled the car over on a guide wire and it landed upside down. i appreciate all of your kind words.

man im so sorry to hear, coming from a cobra vert, myself, hope your ok those verts. can be dangerous in wrecks. :??:

skunkt-u

Established Member
Sorry to hear that Adam. Just courious as to what happened. But if you dont want to talk about it, thats cool...

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Wow - you flipped the car and were able to walk away! I've always been skeptical if that was possible in a vert.

I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but I would be interested in learning what kept the car off of you while upside down. Glad to hear you are okay.

Last edited:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Car probably had enough of him losing.... Said to hell with it!

Just playin' Adam, fantastic news you're relatively unscathed given the circumstances. Now get your ass back in a 4v!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Wow man, glad to hear you are ok. Really sorry to hear about the car. Atleast your ok and hopefully you can get into another one. I'll talk to you on aim.

Users who are viewing this thread