Wrecked 03 cobra for sale or parting

jmcclesk

Established Member
I got this car from my cousin thinking i could cancel the machine work on my 2v and do a swap. I couldnt cancel so i am stuck with both. So i am selling the car or parting it if i get enought intrest.
I would like to get 9500.00 for the car Or if i can get enought intrest in the engine, trans, harness ect i will part it.
ALSO the AFCO COOLER HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A STOCK ONE.
approx 89k on the car both bags were deployed. seats and interior are very nice. can post picts of them. I will post currant picts in the next day or two. There picts are about 2 month old right after the accident.

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I'm sure that some people would want to know as well but it looks like it but is the frame bent? More details on the engine and such will help sell it. wish you were closer

jmcclesk

Established Member
yes the frame is bent, I had a good body guy look at it and he said it is fixable. The motor is stock although it had a whipple 2.9 on it for under 1000 miles. thats when my cousin wrecked it.

i have several people wanting the seats 1200.00

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Someone will buy the whole car at $9500. If you weren't on the complete opposite side of the country I know I would.

jmcclesk

Established Member
priority is going to be given to people want the whole car at the whole car doesn't sell in 3 or 4 weeks then I'll start parting it out

Last edited:

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Yeah i would be interested also, just way too far. You said the 2.9 is gone, did it get replaced by a stock eaton or is it a non running engine?

Epwillis

Established Member
intertor parts

how much for center stack cover and around shifter
also Door cups on both doors (panels with where swicthes are

Users who are viewing this thread