Wow!!!!!!!!

Speedfreek

Established Member
Observation? Is it just me or does the left rear fender well look like it has red overspray in it? I don't remember any of my low mile cars looking like that, also in the 2 wheel pictures the brake rotors look groved. Maybe I'm seeing things.

phorty

Established Member
I'd love to hear the story on that car. Where its been, why the low miles, ect. I'd trade my Cobra for it...

Last edited:

jhein2580

Established Member
Is it just me or does the 14th picture down show a small dent/scratch on near the antenna? How does a car with 500 miles get damage that bad????

That car is very clean and would be sweet to have. Love the notch back!

phorty

Established Member
That's why it would be cool to know where this car has been. It would explain the imperfections you guys are noticing. This car probably wasn't intended to be kept this long with such low miles. Maybe it didn't sell and sat outside for a while. It could have been neglected. Its not like a 93 Cobra where someone might buy it to keep in 'museum brand new' condition because they anticipate it being collectible down the road. I don't think people were thinking in 1993 that 5.0 notches were going to be collector pieces in 2006.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It looks like a climate controlled area, why would it have non-stock factory tires? I think the lx models came with 225/55/16 Michelin XGTV's.

phorty

Established Member
Its in a climate controlled area NOW. But where was it in 1993 or 1994 or 1995? That may answer some of the questions of body damage and un-original tires.

Users who are viewing this thread