Wow - video of a son's gesture.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Cool video, but a really odd car to be her dream car...

Kudos to him.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
That shit can backfire on you. When my dad retired last year I bought him a 55 GMC, his favorite style of truck. Something to keep him busy and to tool around in for fun. He was pissed off that I bought it and he won't do anything with it. It sits under a cover now.

clean92lx

Established Member
That shit can backfire on you. When my dad retired last year I bought him a 55 GMC, his favorite style of truck. Something to keep him busy and to tool around in for fun. He was pissed off that I bought it and he won't do anything with it. It sits under a cover now.

Wow. What a way to make ya feel like shit, huh?

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Wow. What a way to make ya feel like shit, huh?

It didn't bother me, it's like an arraigned marriage. I half expected it would go down that way because he does not like being pushed in any direction. I figured the worse case scenario would be I resell it and make a couple bucks. What I think will happen is after about a year goes by and he's thoroughly bored from sitting around he will start to do something with it. The truck is bad ass, original V8, 4 speed, 2 speed rear. It looks like it should be in a horror movie. He's done restorations before but is really into the patina'd car and truck look and this one has about 40,000 original miles on it and is solid. It runs and drives but needs work.

Users who are viewing this thread