WOW! This is a first

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
deannyc said:
Im under the impression that it translates into asshole, I have thrown it around and heard it for quite sometime now. Ya and its really constantinos, not dino, but ya who cares.
Mallaca is JO, and my name is ioannis. Then milas pouli Helinika? Tin eho milisi ouli sti zoimou. Ama the borees, the prepi nan do les.

So you've been calling people Jerk-offs, and you thought it meant azzhole? Whoops.

BTW, it's a line from Weird Science.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
PistolWhip said:
Nagh, I keep to the South end of the arm pit. I'm down in Camden County, right outside of Philly.

Camden County isnt too bad as long as you arent in Camden :-D

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
deannyc said:
hmmm yorgos(sp) is george then right?
yes. You may have heard the slang name Yanni for John. It's actually Ioannis. My father's name was Yorgos, though. So, it's my middle name. :)

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Camden County isnt too bad as long as you arent in Camden :-D

I think it was the New York Times that just did a survey on all the big cities in the country and Camden City was named the "#1 Deadliest City in the Nation". Beat out Gary Indiana, Detroit Michigan and the Mecca of Murder, Los Angelos. I was pretty honored to have my neighboring city be named with such royalty of the crime world. :D

With the way things are going over here, I think Philly is gonna blow everyone away next year though. They have had some sort of murder (or more than one) every day so far this year that I can remember. :nonono:
I don't know what's going on over there. It's not too bad in my town, but we deffinately get the spill over from both since we border both.

Users who are viewing this thread