Wow The best time to have a gun

96Cobra17

Established Member
can someone translate what he was saying?

WTF is up with the whole "look at me im a hardcore bitch!"

****in "gangsters". best time to have a gun though.

zen

Established Member
holy shit that was crazy... i feel bad for the person in that car

afro

Why?
Established Member
LOOOLLLL wtf was that..

AAHAHAHA

I have no mercy for people who do not use their head.

I would of at least been honking on my horn the whole time trying to get the cars in front of me to move.

That made no sense at all, the person was just sitting there doing nothing, could have been a set up.

Also, shooting him or running him over, I think would be against the law. In other words, you would have went to jail for murder. The law protects you under specific situations with specific weapons, I am pretty sure this situation is not covered.

However, you could get out of the car, if you had a gun and warned him, then if he started charging you w/the crowbar, I believe you are then legally protected to shot him.

-fro

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: I can't take videos like this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't stand those people.

Afro - are you serious? You said "I would of at least been honking on my horn the whole time trying to get the cars in front of me to move."

I don't think that would have worked.

You have no mercy for those people in the car? Then don't expect mercy if that ever happens to you.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by JKD COBRA
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: I can't take videos like this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't stand those people.

Afro - are you serious? You said "I would of at least been honking on my horn the whole time trying to get the cars in front of me to move."

I don't think that would have worked.

You have no mercy for those people in the car? Then don't expect mercy if that ever happens to you.

Oh calm down, it was a PT Cruiser and no one got hurt.

Also, honking the horn probably WOULD! have worked almost GURANTEE it would have worked. It would have got the attention of the people around you.

And why the **** would someone not move if they noticed someone was behind you getting your car crowbar'd?!?!

That does not make any sense does it??? My point exactlly...honking the horn would have drawed attention to the car in front of you and they should move out of your way or help you.

That homo in the car just sat there and kept going in reverse and moving forward...they did not seem in a hurry or like they were very worried about it..

that is why I think it was setup and why I have no mercy for them.

-fro

Last edited:

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
Wow I guess we just missed the part where he puts the CRACK PIPE down!!

Now that i look at it a 2nd time he seems to be looking at the street as if watching for him partner to pull up in his freshly stolen PT. ANd how about that there happens to be a Crobar nicely place for them Spurr of the moment Times when you feel like busting up a car to prove how bad you are!

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
afro - well, I hope your never in a situation like that.

If someone looks in their rear view mirror and sees something like this, they don't know what to do. 9 times out of 10, there will be a car in front of them, or they will just sit there and say "oh my gosh, looks whats going on, what do we do?"

No one is going to immediately react and do something about the situation.

Thats exactly why he can get away with that. It surprises people. If you rush up on an average person and start bashing in their car, most likely, they won't know what to do. Thats probably why he choose that PT cruiser.

But hey, when someone starts to bash in your car, let me know how that horn honking thing works out for ya :thumbsup:

paintballpyro1

Established Member
dont know if its been said yet or not but like right at 55sec-1min when he was behind the car i would have put it in reverse and just slammed on the gas and ran the ****er over.

primo

Established Member
In Arizona, it would have been legal to shoot that idiot. He was threatening that person with a weapon (busted the drivers side window for crying out loud). Therefore, lethal force could have been used.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by T BAG
In Arizona, it would have been legal to shoot that idiot. He was threatening that person with a weapon (busted the drivers side window for crying out loud). Therefore, lethal force could have been used.

are you a lawyer??

The law is insane with many insane little details about weapon used, threat imposed all of these things.

Use "I think" next time...otherwise, you may be going to jail for the same thing thinking it was "OK" to shot someone in that situation.

I have been reading up over the years on certain things so I know when and what I can do in certain situations and still be protected under the law...something we should all do.

-fro

afro

Why?
Established Member
afro - well, I hope your never in a situation like that.

If someone looks in their rear view mirror and sees something like this, they don't know what to do. 9 times out of 10, there will be a car in front of them, or they will just sit there and say "oh my gosh, looks whats going on, what do we do?"

No one is going to immediately react and do something about the situation.

Thats exactly why he can get away with that. It surprises people. If you rush up on an average person and start bashing in their car, most likely, they won't know what to do. Thats probably why he choose that PT cruiser.

But hey, when someone starts to bash in your car, let me know how that horn honking thing works out for ya :thumbsup:

Of course, I agree that people will not know what to do.

But what is the difference and point I was making??

This person made even NO ATTEMPT to honk their horn or try to get themselves out of the situation other then move back and forth. I bet there were a bunch of people that did not think anything was majorly wrong because the person made no attempt to make it known to OTHER PEOPLE that they were in DISTRESS..

That is the difference..

-fro

WICKED SS

Established Member
thats one crazy idiot!!

I used to go out there to Vegas all the time, lot of stupid ****ers like that all over

zen

Established Member
I don't care if it's illegal or not. If someone was doing that to my car he would have a full clip emptied into his chest very soon. I'm sure all of you would do something to him, not just sit there.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
afro - thats fine man, like I said, if it happens to you, let me know how the horn honking works :beer:

primo

Established Member
No kidding, if I was in the car behind her, I would have got out and tried to help her.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by zen
I don't care if it's illegal or not. If someone was doing that to my car he would have a full clip emptied into his chest very soon. I'm sure all of you would do something to him, not just sit there.

Have fun in jail for the next 15 years or so being away from your family and kids because some guy hit your car with a crowbar that insurance would have paid for..

gg to that.

I would have only got out of the car if I had a gun on me. Like I said before, if you have a gun and he sees it and knows that you have it and you warn him that you will shot him and he charges at you like he is going to hit you..THEN I believe (not certain), that you are legally protected under the law to shot him.

Now, if I didn't have a gun, I would have tried to drive away because you have a chance of getting yourself killed bing knife vs crowbar or fist vs crowbar. That guy was probably high on drugs at the time so his judgement was all messed up. Stay in the car and try to get out of there would be my plan of action.

-fro

afro

Why?
Established Member
afro - thats fine man, like I said, if it happens to you, let me know how the horn honking works :beer:

JKD Cobra - I will be sure to tell you how it turns out when that happens to me. :beer:
:thumbsup:

-fro

Last edited:

SVTfanWRXdriver

Established Member
Afro - I don't even think the car in front of him could move...they were at an intersection and it looks like some pretty heavy traffic is running through it. If you take notice, you can see the car in front inches forward every chance it gets, giving the PT Cruiser enough room to at least run that crackhead over...

Can you guys really blame the guy in the PT Cruiser for not getting out of the car and doing something though?? I know I wouldn't even reach for the door unless it was to lock it and I'm sure everyone that says they would get out of the car and kick some azz is full of sh*t. Just to put things into perspective, let's do a quick review. First, you would be caught by surprise and would probably be in shock for the first couple moments before realizing that this is actually happening to you. Second, there is some crazy dude (most likely a crack-head) that you have never seen or met before with his shirt off and holding a crow bar. Now, not only is this guy holding a crow bar, screaming profanties and threats at you, but he is also circling your car and smashing the sh*t out of it! I'd like to see someone work up the balls to TRY to get out the car to confront the guy before he is at your door with a crow bar to your face. Obviously this guy doesn't give a shit about much, is looking for a fight, and would likely beat you to within an inch of your life before you even able to get out of your car. Whoop his azz??? Ha...I doubt that. On the other hand...shooting him or running him over??? I'm all for that...:rockon:

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread