WOW! MM Subframe Connectors

JPIStang

Stay Classy San Diego!
Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
Do they make a noticeable improvement on a Coupe?

Which ones? MM full lengths-absolutely. Adding the in-floors to a coupe that already has MM full lenghts-I really don't know.

This is my experience- I had a 2000 GT Coupe and had MM full length SFC's installed. The car felt completely solid. I don't know that adding in-floors to that setup would be noticeable.

Now I have the '04 'vert Snake and had the MM full length SFC's installed and the car still has plenty of torsional flex, particularly when jacking it up on the SFC right behind the front tires. It cut down on the cowl shake by about 60% I would estimate, but has not been enough for me. I have been told that the in-floors will make me happy, and if they don't I'll be on many message boards telling people it's a waste of money. hahaha

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I agree with you. I wasn't as thrilled as most of the people that have the MM full lengths. To be completely honest with you I was a bit let down. I was able to notice the difference, albeit slightly but it was noticeable. My vert is still as loose as a thai whore. I am however happy for those of you that are satisfied.
Keep us posted on the in-floors Jon.

Jon00GT said:
Which ones? MM full lengths-absolutely. Adding the in-floors to a coupe that already has MM full lenghts-I really don't know.

This is my experience- I had a 2000 GT Coupe and had MM full length SFC's installed. The car felt completely solid. I don't know that adding in-floors to that setup would be noticeable.

Now I have the '04 'vert Snake and had the MM full length SFC's installed and the car still has plenty of torsional flex, particularly when jacking it up on the SFC right behind the front tires. It cut down on the cowl shake by about 60% I would estimate, but has not been enough for me. I have been told that the in-floors will make me happy, and if they don't I'll be on many message boards telling people it's a waste of money. hahaha

JPIStang

Stay Classy San Diego!
Established Member
USMC_0331 said:
I agree with you. I wasn't as thrilled as most of the people that have the MM full lengths. To be completely honest with you I was a bit let down. I was able to notice the difference, albeit slightly but it was noticeable. My vert is still as loose as a thai whore. I am however happy for those of you that are satisfied.
Keep us posted on the in-floors Jon.

Yeah I felt pretty down when they weren't nearly as much improvement as they were on the coupe.

I'll definitely post results. I hope the in-floors are a noticeable difference-because I certainly don't want to put in higher-rate lowering springs ('verts are a lot softer than coupes from the factory) with the chassis flexing this badly already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread