Wow --- LEO involved in road rage on video

Brute

Established Member
Just like the title states - LEO involved in road rage on video.

The LEO has no excuse on this one, even though I suspect there will be some who want to justify his actions. I do commend him for knowing that he does not have the temperament for the job. He just has a temper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhrorqa9BxQ

clean92lx

Established Member
^^^ I hate those idiots that do that crap. So immature. Hope that made him feel better lol

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Just like the title states - LEO involved in road rage on video.

The LEO has no excuse on this one, even though I suspect there will be some who want to justify his actions. I do commend him for knowing that he does not have the temperament for the job. He just has a temper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhrorqa9BxQ

That cop was an idiot. Glad the guy had it on video or the cop would've lied his ass off and the guy would've gotten the blame for the accident.

ademily87

Established Member
Nice find from a year and a half ago op! Keep digging!

I remember this. Local to me. Funny thing is, the prior LEO wasn't even in his own STATE. Lol

If you do more research, the guy that recorded the video is a known trouble maker for the local police.

But still messed up on the LEO's part.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
The cop was so right and was doing the SPEED LIMIT. These idiots speed on these highways and think they can push everyone off the road because they are impatient. Where the hell was he rushing to? What, he could not wait to get to the Burger King?
Why couldn't the guy just slow down? There are so many accidents because of aggressive drivers. That cop should have pulled him over and ticketed the shit out of him.

Last edited:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Bullshit. Speed limit or not, if you're not passing you move to the right lane. If the douchebag still wants to pass the cop so badly on the left lane, thus exceeding the speed limit, he deserves the ticket!

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Bullshit. Speed limit or not, if you're not passing you move to the right lane. If the douchebag still wants to pass the cop so badly on the left lane, thus exceeding the speed limit, he deserves the ticket!

This, I don't care if you're going 120mph in the left lane, if someone comes up behind you doing 160mph get to the right lane when adequate room is available. Idiot cop was impeding the flow of traffic.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Just throwing this out there... the guy is tailgating AND taking a video while driving. Hes not squeeky clean in the situation either.

ThomasL

Established Member
Both guys are ****ing turds. Sheriff is an idiot for letting that guy get him heated, the guy is a tremendous shit brain for tailgating and flashing his brights at a cop while taping it on his phone.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Good thing the guy had video of that. People drive like that all the time here and it is so frustrating. They ride the left lane doing at or below the speed limit. I have tried passing those people and they speed up so you can't get in front of them.

Users who are viewing this thread