just got my car back from havingthis installed:
aluminum findanza 12lb flywheel-$175.00
ram hdx clutch kit -holds up to 450 rwhp and tq $269.00
heavy duty frpp tob and pilot bearing$60.00
leathal perf. tob sleeve$114.00
cobra bob gasket $7.00
4 quarts of mobil 1 atf $34.00
labor $350.00
The tranny shop called me to tell me the stock tob sleeve was broke in half. I guess that is why my clutch petal was vibrating and the tranny was clicking. also my clutch pedal was extremely hard to push in. I just picked up my car and it drives like a different car:banana: The pedal effort is half and I am not exagerating. Shifting gears is like butter now and reverse is very easy to find. I have to say cobra bobs gasket is amazing at how much noise it supresses. I am so happy with this setup for daily driving as the car shifts so smooth and I can go from a stop in first gear with out giving it any throttle.

trmin8ter03

Established Member
what i want to know is how the labor was only 350 where did you take it? I just did what you did a few weeks ago except i went with a spec stage 3+ and 26 spline input shaft. I thought i was saving a buntch of money doing it my self but if you only paid 350 i would of taken it in too.

Jefe

Established Member
Wonder how much more than 450 it can handle....Great review keep us updated!

cbarile

Established Member
Noooo kidding! Granted, I got bent over in a bad way, but I recently had the same things done in a "shop" and it cost me a tick over $800.

the funny thing is I was bitchin to my friend about the $350.00 labor cause it only took them about 4 hours from start to finish, when i should have been kissin his azz after reading what yoy paid

twhitey

Established Member
I got a qoute of 200 for a clutch install. Not upgrading to a 26 spline tho.

Users who are viewing this thread