Wow! He Absolutely Killed It!

Fat-cat

Established Member
Ice Cube is the man .. one of the first Rap singles i listened to was his... some of his stuff has white bashing but most of it true lol.. im white and dont take offense to anything said... People that hate on Rap/Hip hop just dont give a shit or dont underdtand the language.. If i listen to rap songs i heard 10 years ago ( that i didnt understand ) and listen to them now i get the message because i have picked it all up .

Dont hate on it because you dont understand it .. i know thats natural for most people but allot of the music out now has awesome story.. unless you listen to Rkelly that guy will make a song about taking a shit..

Last edited:

cobraxd12beat

Established Member
No one hates rap, it just isn't what it used to be. :nonono:

+1 i like ice cube and love west coast rap.... but since ice cubes predator lp and before snoop went to no limit and before dr. dre thought his shit dont stink it all sucks now tupac was the only 1 hold'n it down now all we have are all the dirty south stupid ass dance move songs it boring. seems like all you have to do is make up a stupid dance then boom your on the radio and mtv and shame on e-40 for doing that too. the bay was made on underground rap and small labels **** mtv all those rappers would be 1 hit wonders if they didnt callaborate on everybodys elses songs rap sucks right now 1989 to 1996 was the golden age of rap especially 1995 brotha lynch season of the siccness:bowdown:

Jefe

Established Member
Ice Cube was soooo 1997 LOL. Give it up you 40 year old hair dresser

Users who are viewing this thread