Wow, haven't been back in a long, long time.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Hey everyone. Haven't been on here in a long time. How's everyone doing? College students: How is the summer going? Anyone purchase new modifications for thier respected cars? I was in a lot of traffic trouble and I am now stuck with a 1996 Corsica. :cryying: Oh well.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Did you forget the search feature?
LOL, where have you been? What is a lot of traffic trouble?

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
DaleM said:
Did you forget the search feature?
LOL, where have you been? What is a lot of traffic trouble?

I was acting very very foolish and was pulled over for a 58 in a 25, a 42 in a 25, and then I had two previous accidents on my record. I ended up getting the traffic tickets dropped and only paying a fine and a 3 point violation. I was lucky, but I had a lot of people help me because I was an appointed leader for a church organization and community service group, I was a high honour student ect.

I have been busy staying in touch with my Saviour and doing my best to start a new and blessed life. I have stopped all drug and alcohol use. I am finally going to college, but not going to the one where I had a damn near full-ride to. I am also busy working my butt off to pay for attorney bills, fines, student loans, insurance, bills ect.

As for where I have been, I have committed myself to my passion bodybuilding. I have been vigorously working towards building my body into a fortress so I can protect my mind and soul. I one day hope to be an all naturaly competitor in a natural bodybuilding competition.

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
sharkall2003 said:
I was acting very very foolish and was pulled over for a 58 in a 25, a 42 in a 25, and then I had two previous accidents on my record. I ended up getting the traffic tickets dropped and only paying a fine and a 3 point violation. I was lucky, but I had a lot of people help me because I was an appointed leader for a church organization and community service group, I was a high honour student ect.

I have been busy staying in touch with my Saviour and doing my best to start a new and blessed life. I have stopped all drug and alcohol use. I am finally going to college, but not going to the one where I had a damn near full-ride to.

As for where I have been, I have committed myself to my passion bodybuilding. I have been vigorously working towards building my body into a fortress so I can protect my mind and soul. I one day hope to be an all naturaly competitor in a naturaly bodybuilding competition.
The pursuit of your passions is what makes life purposeful. Achieving your passions and exceeding your expectations is what makes life great.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
DaleM said:
The pursuit of your passions is what makes life purposeful. Achieving your passions and exceeding your expectations is what makes life great.

One of the best feelings in the world is me waking up everyday and knowing that all the hardwork and time I put in is for something good. My blood pressure has dropped forty points, I stopped taking an ECA stack and I am doing very very well. I learned that all the drugs that I was doing were destroying my life and that I had to make a decision to have them or God, my family/friends, and my wonderful girlfriend. I made the best decision of my life and put it all down. Now I can honestly say that I am doing so well and everything is going as He wanted it to. Hopefully one day I will be as successful as I always imagined I would be.

I also started doing things that I enjoy doing: going to musicals, plays, starting ballroom dancing with my girl, started disc golfing, and many other things.

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
sharkall2003 said:
One of the best feelings in the world is me waking up everyday and knowing that all the hardwork and time I put in is for something good. My blood pressure has dropped forty points, I stopped taking an ECA stack and I am doing very very well. I learned that all the drugs that I was doing were destroying my life and that I had to make a decision to have them or God, my family/friends, and my wonderful girlfriend. I made the best decision of my life and put it all down. Now I can honestly say that I am doing so well and everything is going as He wanted it to. Hopefully one day I will be as successful as I always imagined I would be.

I also started doing things that I enjoy doing: going to musicals, plays, starting ballroom dancing with my girl, started disc golfing, and many other things.
If God is what works for you then it has served a useful pupose in your life. I do great without it. Many a man who did not have the stuff to create their own moral compass have used religion to make them a better person. Enjoy.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
DaleM said:
If God is what works for you then it has served a useful pupose in your life. I do great without it. Many a man who did not have the stuff to create their own moral compass have used religion to make them a better person. Enjoy.

Definately. Everyone has their own way going through life. God was an important aspect as a youngster, but I lost him in a year of drugs and such. I hope my faith will lead me to do great things. I also believe that everyone has the right to decide what will best work for them. Some don't need God, others do. Either way, I commend anyone who does well for both themselves and their family.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Looks like you've gone through some tough times and have changed for the better. Good luck with everything and just stay strong.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Hey I remember you! Haha. Looks like you have been a busy little beaver. Good luck with everything!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
Definately. Everyone has their own way going through life. God was an important aspect as a youngster, but I lost him in a year of drugs and such. I hope my faith will lead me to do great things. I also believe that everyone has the right to decide what will best work for them. Some don't need God, others do. Either way, I commend anyone who does well for both themselves and their family.

Congratulations on finding your way! I am glad to hear you have gotten off drugs and are now focused on life.

Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
66speed said:
Hey I remember you! Haha. Looks like you have been a busy little beaver. Good luck with everything!

I remember you too. You have one hott ass girlfriend and her mom caught the two of you going at it. Nice to see ya! Hahahaha.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
I remember you too. You have one hott ass girlfriend and her mom caught the two of you going at it. Nice to see ya! Hahahaha.

Me and "the lying bitch" are done with. Found someone way better! Anyways, what type of training do you do? PM me if you would like. Im interested in doing the same once my feet heal.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
tallboy said:
I believe I may have found the problem...

I call BS on the stop using them part! .......j/k................Its hard, but congratulations on your part. Takes alot of effort and power of will. Best of luck to you.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
That's good to hear you doing well and accepted God into your life,knowing you have the BIG Man in you corner sure is a Great feeling. Good luck with your new life and interests,and welcome back to SVTP!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Congrat's on getting some things figured out. I'd just say, please don't use Christ's name and a curse word in the same paragraph. Not meaning to flame. :thumbsup:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Nothing wrong with a 96 Corsica. Does it have a 3.1? Kinda zippy, even with that auto.

BTW don't take them through mud. The motor mounts go out.

And don't try to stop suddenly in a parking lot on ice behind a truck. The truck will be fine, but your hood won't.

And if you put your back seat down, the sub is louder.

Just some lessons I've learned in life pertaining to the Corsica.

Users who are viewing this thread