WOW, could not have asked for better customer service..

Kobreh

Established Member
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I put a VMP 2.59" pulley on my 2010 GT500. I am an IDIOT and did not buy the VMP pulley removal/installation tool with my pulley since I've used standard pulley removal tools before with success.

The supercharger pulley is much softer and I instantly ruined my stock pulley. :mj: Once I finally got my ruined stock pulley off, getting the new 2.59" pulley on was just as bad. It was all beat up and looked like crap :nonono:

I emailed Justin at VMP admitting that although I know I made a huge mistake, asked him if I ordered the tool if he would send me a new pulley. He agreed and I couldn't be happier! :beer:

Satisfied customer for life :thumbsup:

SmirkNOS

It is what it is!
Established Member
That happens to cheap people. There are some things in life that you just can't go around. Spend the money son. You are NOT gonna take it with you. Spend it and enjoy life. That this country is in BIG sh***t with the president we have....:lol:

ytix

Banned
That this country is in BIG sh***t with the president we have...

...wha? Guy's talkin bout fubar'd pulley and off-the-charts VMP customer service. SmirkNOS match yer posts with the proper thread. Which'd be easier if you'd put down that N2O tank and start takin yer meds again.:)

RedfireWhipple

Established Member
I've known Justin for years now, and he is always even keeled and professional. Doesn't surprise me to see these types of posts. Keep up the great work Justin!

Chris
Parts-Grabber

Users who are viewing this thread