WOW! check out this cobra! and price

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
looks like he has gone up on his price a little bit.

the last thread with a link to this guys sales page was a few weeks ago, and i think he was asking 150k?

hes a pretty funny/interesting guy....you should e-mail him asking if he is serious about the price, and watch the response you get. tis pretty funny.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Dumb Canadians doesn't know any better.

Not as dumb as you obviously:bash:.. At least we know how to use proper grammer.

Maybe the guy has a wife that doesn't want him to have the car, and the only way he can get her to leave him alone is to have the Cobra listed for sale:shrug:

He can't seriously expect to get anywhere near that much for it, even though it is very rare to find one thats been kept in the wrapper.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Not as dumb as you obviously:bash:.. At least we know how to use proper grammer.

Maybe the guy has a wife that doesn't want him to have the car, and the only way he can get her to leave him alone is to have the Cobra listed for sale:shrug:

He can't seriously expect to get anywhere near that much for it, even though it is very rare to find one thats been kept in the wrapper.

You are prob right, thus the price increase ... someone prob offered to pay his first asking price so he jumped the price so high no one would offer.

mack83

Established Member
800,000?? You can buy a good size house....a few bmw mercedes...a boat....a bike...and still have money left over!

$800,000 will get you all that? only get you a new house up here in fort mac with a yard so small you could cut the grass with a pair of scissors with that kind of money. that's why I love every month when my mortgage comes out :cryying:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
looks like he has gone up on his price a little bit.

the last thread with a link to this guys sales page was a few weeks ago, and i think he was asking 150k?

hes a pretty funny/interesting guy....you should e-mail him asking if he is serious about the price, and watch the response you get. tis pretty funny.

oh come on tell us.

maybe he got carried away with his zero's?

and you would think for 850k he would take more pics?

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
So this is the last 03 ever built? Well, in that case thus guy is nuckin' futs!!! Unless Canada's economy took a way bigger dump than ours and Canadians dollars are like pesos.... Seriously? Who pays $800k for a Ford that was built this century?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread