Wow! Anyone looked in Autotrader lately?

scootro

Established Member
juicedgt02 said:
where did you get $15 from, I thought it was $34 for the online one :poke:
15 for a two week online ad only, not for publication.......

buddha93

Established Member
That's a damn good price on the Black one. California car to boot.........no rust. If your close Kman and in the market for one, you won't find a better deal if its all original and as clean as it looks.

Kman

Established Member
Well, I called the lady selling the 1993 Cobra. She said it sold the day it came out in the auto trader. I was going to get it too. I struck out. :(

lone sailor

Established Member
Kman said:
Well, I called the lady selling the 1993 Cobra. She said it sold the day it came out in the auto trader. I was going to get it too. I struck out. :(

There will be another one.

PJM99

Established Member
there are so many in there because they don't sell. They all think they've got gold.

Kman

Established Member
There is a red 1993 Cobra for sale about 400 miles away. It has 77k miles. He is asking $16k. Would an offer for $10k really be low balling him?

R-MAN

Established Member
1993 Cobra With 13 Miles

1993 COBRA RED ONLY THIRTEEN MILES ALL PLASTIC AND DECALS AND MARKING ON WINDOWS STILL ON MSO NEVER TITLED CENTER CAPS AND ANRENNA STILL IN HATCH ABSOULETLY THE BEST ONE IN THE WORLD I WANT 32500.00 BUYERS ONLY NO TIRE KICKERS [email protected]

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I bought mine out of the auto trader in 1998. I paid $14k for it with 36k miles. I think I did pretty well. The trader is pretty much a hit or miss game.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Well im home from the trip, and didnt get to make it there, DAMN, and no the family went. I would not take them all in my cobra !!, but I did find another original 93 cobra owner down in the Pines area, his car is black with grey leather and 133k on it. I also found out the the new 05' Ford FIVEHUNDRED we just bought has a speed limiter of 111 mph !! :-D

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
they have a black/black cobra there low miles, but want $18,500 there for it, I wanted to go check it out, but time was not in my favor

jspalmer01

Established Member
The 1993 Cobra is THE most desireable cobra right now and the most desireable fox body mustang. Let people drive the prices up....thats good. Wait until the first one sells for big money at Barrett-Jackson, then see what they will bring on the open market. It's comin in the not to distant future. In the meantime I'm freshening up my original owner car and enjoying the heck out of it.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
R-MAN said:
1993 COBRA RED ONLY THIRTEEN MILES ALL PLASTIC AND DECALS AND MARKING ON WINDOWS STILL ON MSO NEVER TITLED CENTER CAPS AND ANRENNA STILL IN HATCH ABSOULETLY THE BEST ONE IN THE WORLD I WANT 32500.00 BUYERS ONLY NO TIRE KICKERS [email protected]

all i can say is good luck one getting it

93 COBRA

Established Member
R-MAN said:

That's only 8k more than I paid for a low miles, unprepped 93R a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread