Would you use Depends for long trip?

Your trip "Depends" on it...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Occasionally (frequently), my brain asks a stupid or odd question that needs answering. I was pondering whether or not I'd strap on some Depends in order to make a long drive when I was in a time crunch. I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I'd be completely fine stopping right on the shoulder and making dook, but I'm not sure about sitting in my own filth.

Just curious what people on the forum might do.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
talk about a SHITTY idea lol

I'd rather just pull over and shit instead of having to ride XX amount of hours with shit aroma along with having to clean the smashed/crushed up turd all over my legs....

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
talk about a SHITTY idea lol

I'd rather just pull over and shit instead of having to ride XX amount of hours with shit aroma along with having to clean the smashed/crushed up turd all over my legs....

Dude, that's the best part. Remember as a kid, rubbing Elmer's Glue over your hand and peeling it off. Same thing when you crap your pants and let it mash on your legs. Once it dries you can peel it off and have that same sensation.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
groos, and hell no, that would be the most uncomfortable thing ever when driving, not to mention I dont think I could even do it in a depends, no way that things gonna hold what Im sending out

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Dude, that's the best part. Remember as a kid, rubbing Elmer's Glue over your hand and peeling it off. Same thing when you crap your pants and let it mash on your legs. Once it dries you can peel it off and have that same sensation.

I disagree on the equivalance of the too but do admit I loved playing with glue. My desks in 3rd grade were like wooden table tops with like a metal whole underneath with a pen holder area in the front. At the end of the day I'd fill this area with glue... let it dry over night... then come in the morning and peel them off so i could draw on them and make glue figurines... that is until the stupid girl ratted me out for doing it. I still don't see what the big deal was, no property was ever damaged it just peeled right off!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Odd question... Check!

Answer is no because If I go before I leave I will not need to go again before it is time to purchase more gas. I would prefer a Sham-Snuggie anyway.

LS2GTO

Established Member
How long does it take to get out and pee, like 20 seconds? Taking a dump maybe 2 minutes if you're in a hurry and just drop it as quickly as you can?

If you have to pee 6 times and take a dump once per day that's what, like 4 minutes?

If 4 minutes is really the difference between life and death, then yes I would use those...but seeing as how that's not always the case, or heck you can even drive a little faster and make up that time, I'd rather just pull over to the side of the road and do my shit in peace rather than knowing my junk is baking in feces.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I wouldnt i have alot of ass hair and once that shit dried id be harvesting dingle berrys for a week afterward,

The guy that broke the coast to coast drive time record was rocking depends and just only stopped for gas, he was drinking tons of redbull.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I disagree on the equivalance of the too but do admit I loved playing with glue. My desks in 3rd grade were like wooden table tops with like a metal whole underneath with a pen holder area in the front. At the end of the day I'd fill this area with glue... let it dry over night... then come in the morning and peel them off so i could draw on them and make glue figurines... that is until the stupid girl ratted me out for doing it. I still don't see what the big deal was, no property was ever damaged it just peeled right off!

She probably ratted you out because it looked like your were ejaculating inside the desk and then playing with it?:shrug::lol1:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member

Hey... Coincidentally, kids used to eat glue too.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Hey... Coincidentally, kids used to eat glue too.

:shrug:

1820T20Dark20Chocolate20Shavings.gif

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread