Would you trade your car for your pet? This girl did!

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Nutshell:
Girl loses dog.
Girl offers cash reward for dog - no luck.
Girl offers mustang as reward for dog - dog found.

Click Here For Video

Here is link to the story

I can't believe the guy took the car, that's kinda dick considering she's got kids. Oh well. I guess it's no different than her offering it up as a reward to begin with knowing she has no "backup" for it??

-N

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I bet the guy stole the dog. If I were to do something like that and then the person was actually going to accept the title to my car, I would spit in their face and slam the door once the dog was in the house.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I bet the guy stole the dog. If I were to do something like that and then the person was actually going to accept the title to my car, I would spit in their face and slam the door once the dog was in the house.

Yup. . . .you have to be a huge a$$ to take someone's car like that. Gee, I wonder why he didn't leave his name or any other info. . . . . I hate people.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
hmm, thats odd, but she was stupid for offering up her car. Thats probably what the guy was waiting on. But on the other hand you have to be low to take someones car like that

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
What kind of Deuch bag take the only car from a mother with little kids. The story should of been "Guy finds dog and returns him home to his owner and refuses to take the car". F him.

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
that sux, what an ass. it's a clean vert and looks like she spent some money in to it, and some dick just took it.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
hmm, thats odd, but she was stupid for offering up her car. Thats probably what the guy was waiting on. But on the other hand you have to be low to take someones car like that

+1 totally waited to see what higher reward he could get, may have stolen the dog too, not just found it. hopefully he gets hit by a meteorite or something exciting to make a better story!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
yeah you know he stole the dog for sures.. i mean seriously even me a Mustang fanatic wont take someones stang.

Red94SVT

Established Member
i can see it in the headlines now

"man who took car as reward for returning dog hit by bus woman had to take...."

what a jackass :nonono:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
That would be a great prank. Reward: find my dog and ill give you my car. They bring the dog and you show them a shell or st that your trying to get rid of lol.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
This story needs to get some national attention. Maybe the pressure will encourage him to do the right thing. Or a Ford dealer will give her a new Mustang.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
This story needs to get some national attention. Maybe the pressure will encourage him to do the right thing. Or a Ford dealer will give her a new Mustang.

that would be good PR for the dealer if one of them did

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Spread it across the internet, giving it mass attention is a good idea. So maybe someone will see the guy that now drives the white Mustang, and then people will eventually find out his name, and then he will be public enemy #1 lol.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
can you say FRAUD, she was trying to sell that car for ages(she was on a local site until she decided to get herself banned) then look lets set up a fund for her car riiiiight. I wouldn't take that car if they paid me to

Users who are viewing this thread