would you rather...

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
a.) Have $20,000,000 deposited in your bank account tomorrow morning tax-free and then live a life of solitude (youd still have friends and stuff but no significant other)

or

b.) Have an awesome relationship/marriage with someone that lasts the rest of your life but you can only make around $20,000 to $30,000 a year between the 2 of you for the rest of your life.

HandBanana

Established Member
a.) Have $20,000,000 deposited in your bank account tomorrow morning tax-free and then live a life of solitude (youd still have friends and stuff but no significant other)

or

b.) Have an awesome relationship/marriage with someone that lasts the rest of your life but you can only make around $20,000 to $30,000 a year between the 2 of you for the rest of your life.

A.

Anyone trying to live off of $30k for a lifetime is ****ed. Two people should easily be able to clear $60-$80k together even without further education.

I'll take the dbag route and live out my dreams of ultimate sexual conquests with my millions and still sleep soundly alone in my massive garage with a loft over it.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Well my main hobby is mustang's so 20k a year is a no bueno. I'd take the 20 million and have a bunch of female friends and all the muscle cars I can dream of.:banana:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
All you guys answering A you realize he might be stipulating no sex for life right? lol

He also stated that you can still have friends. That means that I can make new friends which will be all females, and he never said they couldn't stay the night, or that I couldn't have a different woman every night so therefore I won't have an SO but I WILL have some cool ass sex with different females. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread