Would you drive on these?

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
These are my worn out Pirelli P Zero Nero's with a little over 30,000 miles. Lots of cord showing on 3 of them. The closest one is a little newer than the others. As you might imagine, driving in the rain had become quite tricky.

IMG00042.gif

IMG00041.gif

and here is a shot of the replacements...

IMG00045.gif

IMG00046.gif

I know, my car is real dirty... the life of a daily driver. Sometimes (only sometimes) I envy you garage queens. :-D

This is my first attempt a posting pictures so I hope it worked. They were taken on a crappy cell phone camera.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
It's a Blackberry Pearl with a 1.3 mega pixel camera, not much. I was long overdue to get new tires, last August I barely passed inspection. :rolleyes:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
for a burnout, yeah, but otherwise hell no. My brothers car got like that on passenger front and you could feel that in the road.

03zycobra

Established Member
Had Pirelli P Zeroes on my previous Saleen and they were toast @ 16k. Actually lost some tread @ 75mph on the interstate.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i was cruising with you running tires like that....scary haha j/k mine are almost as bad

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
i was cruising with you running tires like that....scary haha j/k mine are almost as bad

I think that back a couple of months ago they were not that bad. They were pretty bald but no cord was showing. Recently though there were times when driving on them was a little scary. :eek:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Yeah, absolutely no tread on the passenger side rear, and only a hint of tread on the driver's side, but no cord showing either. My only problem was losing traction - not air!! Of course, only an idiot would have driven on these in the snow, but in my own defense - it was NOT snowing when I left Germantown!

Dale made some hilarious mock "Motivational Posters" in this thread: http://69.13.120.175/forums/showthread.php?t=459285

Anyways, I have Nitto 555 DR's scheduled for delivery tomorrow...going up to the 315's. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread