would you buy my cobra? after....

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
its been converted to 94-cobra brakes, panhard bar, complete exhaust, suspension, and converted to real black interior? just wondering if I ever do sell it in the future(but I plan on keeping it for at least 5 years), would someone pay say $10k for it. it has 120,000 miles right now, but its clean

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I don't think tasteful mods that can be taken back to stock will hurt the value of your car so long as its done cleanly. Me personally I would not change the color of the interior. I would leave it the original grey even though I prefer black interiors.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
well, i don't plan on selling it anytime soon, and if i were it would be because someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse which is unlikely. i think since it has 120,000 miles getting top dollar is out of the question.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
93Cobra2771 said:
Keep the original parts, and don't change the interior out, IMHO. Would you get 10k for it? I kinda doubt it, but you never know...

why not change the interior? well, we aren't gonna know what these cobra's are worth until that time. so until then, I'm not going to worry about it. i can always find a stock one. i sold some of my stock parts btw

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I guess, when I see a car with a color changed interior, I assume it has had flood damage or something. Fairly unusual for a color change on an interior, as a rule...

PJM99

Established Member
the interior change would be a turn off for me. I personally like the grey better.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
PJM99 said:
the interior change would be a turn off for me. I personally like the grey better.

i like black better. but it's the last black interior swap i'll do for a very long time unless i find a wrecked car with black interior.

Users who are viewing this thread