Would this trade be worth it?

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Ok, as most people know I have a 04 GTO. It has full exhaust, cam, and a few bolt ons. It books for about 12 grand. There is a guy who has a 2008 mustang bullitt with 20,000 miles on it but it has a rebuilt title. I know the kid, its a nice car and runs good he just wants a GTO. His books for 20 grand but is the rebuilt title going to hurt trying to sell it? His car has intake and exhaust, its pretty much stock. I just want back into another cobra so I would be selling the bullitt. What could I get out of the bullitt with the rebuilt title?

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
I'd imagine $13k-$14k for the Bullitt. It'll probably be a PITA to sell though due to that rebuilt title.

Jaysin

Established Member
It'd probably be more trouble than it's worth if your just planning on selling it. If no one buys it you'll be in the same predicament now, except with a rebuilt titled car, which turns most people away. I'd just try and sell your GTO privately, then find a Cobra.

Dragu1a

Established Member
by rebuild title, you mean salvage? if so...i wouldn't touch it. you'd be better off selling your gto.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
If your just trying to flip it, then don't bother. You will get about the same for your GTO as the bullitt because of the title.

If your going to drive and enjoy the bullitt, then its up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread